Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

D3 - Speculation of xpack Bosses

Speculatison of, what bosses we will meed at Diablo 3 expansion(s).

In fact that Adria get away, so I suppose, that we defeat her at next or after next expansion and sems to me, that there we will meet all old main bosses again, who are not show up yet at D3 (Lazarus, Mefisto and Baal).

I think, Imperius is the last boss at next xpack, because, he kill all New Trstram people, because he thinks, that human race and Teryal is guilty abut what happend on the High Heavens.

Deleted
    Teryal ... Teryal .... Teryal ... Teryal ....

I think Liyah will come back somehow.

I hope a return of baal.

Deleted
    First of all Tyrael...
    Second Leah...
    Adria is probably going to be the main plot of the expansion together with the soulstone that is seen falling to Sanctuary in the cinematic after you defeat diablo

Quote Originally Posted by m4DN3ss View Post
    Teryal ... Teryal .... Teryal ... Teryal ....
    Who?

Fat Jay Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    Who?

Fat Jay Wilson.
    He's already in the game. Literally.

Mephisto and Baal somehow. And that angel, Inarius?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Mephisto and Baal somehow. And that angel, Inarius?
    Malthael the previous angel of Wisdom.
    Inarius is/was being tortured in Hell.

I hope some of the demons got fused or the power of one rubbed on the other(s).

Watch that wraith video where imperius kills diablo they do mention you cant simply just kill a demon all it does is send it back to hell.

Mathael is wondering somewhere no one really knows where he went so lots of open story there and Inarius who is in hell but without anyone now to sort of keep him imprisoned he could possibly be the new ruler of hell ? Izual is a fallen angel Inarius could easily follow under that as well only more powerful. Lots of opening with Imperius as he's gonna be pissed no matter what about something.

With the way they've added new lore and raped the old lore they can realy do whatever they want its not like diablo cant come back thru adria or something either

Quote Originally Posted by fainflinn View Post
    Watch that wraith video where imperius kills diablo they do mention you cant simply just kill a demon all it does is send it back to hell.

Mathael is wondering somewhere no one really knows where he went so lots of open story there and Inarius who is in hell but without anyone now to sort of keep him imprisoned he could possibly be the new ruler of hell ? Izual is a fallen angel Inarius could easily follow under that as well only more powerful. Lots of opening with Imperius as he's gonna be pissed no matter what about something.

With the way they've added new lore and raped the old lore they can realy do whatever they want its not like diablo cant come back thru adria or something either
    Someone(Tyrael?) mentions Pandemonium when talking about Mathael.

Yes, but they were fused into one entity, and there was the prophecy in the first act something about "the seven becoming one but never again shall the seven become whole." I dont remember.

Who knows? I was expecting plot twists or my mind being blown when playing D3.

Deleted
    My guesses would be either Adria or that angel of wisdom that tyrael talked about. We could get to explore that area. And, well, theres also the soulstone at the end of the cinematic aswell so i guess Adria is a bit higher on the list.

Tathamet, Diablo.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously Adriah and a form of Diablo someway I suspect matherial as well apparently the guy has gone insane due to Tyreal

- Oh and Tyreal is going to be an angel again inc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Tathamet, Diablo.
    End boss of Diablo 3 says hello. Diablo Prime = Tathamet reincarnation.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 04:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    - Oh and Tyreal is going to be an angel again inc
    I really hope so. I don't like him as a human.

At least, I thought the ending meant that Tyrael chose to remain human? Or could it be that he becomes an angel again, yet remains mortal so he's a killable angel?
    Yeah, the line is confusing to me.

I think the first xpac will be about descending into hell and saving Leah's lost soul. Hell is act 5.

The final xpac takes us back to Sanctuary, Act 6 will probably delve into the lore and homelands of one of the classes. Perhaps the demon hunter or necromancer (if they bring the necro back as a playable class).

Act 6 also may serve as a lead-in to Titan, as a rather credible source has said Titan is not truly a new ip but a sort of spinoff of Diablo. Theyd need to flesh out Sanctuary for the Diablo MMO so act 6 will feature one class. With the warrior, rogue, sorcerer, monk, barb, amazon, necro, paladin, druid, assassin, wizard, demon hunter, and witch doctor they got plenty to make an MMO with.
    Last edited by Grummgug; 2013-01-31 at 04:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of my coworkers auditioned for VO for the Xpac.
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    End boss of Diablo 3 says hello. Diablo Prime = Tathamet reincarnation.
    Is this just speculation based on their repeated use of the phrase "Prime Evil" when referring to several different things?

10+ Year Old Account
    As the black soul stone was falling from heaven, it landed in Deckard Cain's grave...

All hail Deckablo the Prime Horadrim Evil!

Also, Druids as a playable class, built around differing shapeshifts, I miss my D2 Fury/rabies Wolf
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    As the black soul stone was falling from heaven, it landed in Deckard Cain's grave...

All hail Deckablo the Prime Horadrim Evil!

Also, Druids as a playable class, built around differing shapeshifts, I miss my D2 Fury/rabies Wolf
    Don't be shocked if we get some kind of proto-steampunk class. Rumor has it the plan is to fast-forward several hundred years into the future for the Diablo MMO where steampunk tech exists.