Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, this is just absurdly stupid. YOU AIN'T TURNIN' ROUND IN MAH DRIVEWAY!!!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Sounds like something that would happen in south park.

10+ Year Old Account
    So.... This dude drives into someone else drive way on accident, the old guy that lives there pulls out a gun and shoots in the air yelling "GET OFF MAH PROPERTYYYYYY!!!!" so the driver backs out and decides; this guy seems like a reasonable man, let me roll down my window and apologies for all of the trouble I have cause him. I'm not saying the old guy was right in what he did, but that driver is an idiot.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hope he gets life in prison
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

You know what would fix this?

More Guns.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post

More Guns.
    If only the dude had a gun with him in his car, all of this could have been avoided.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Biske View Post
    This isn't about gun ownership. This is about a paranoid old man shooting an innocent man in the face.
    But how does one shoot another man in the head without a gun? Of course it's about gun ownership.

More Guns.
    I was thinking the same thing. It's a shame the people in the car didn't have guns to fire back at the man. Then the man would shot and killed someone who accidently pulled into his driveway and they would shot someone who would mistaken them for trying break into their House.

United States has this crazy thing where if someone breaks into your house. You can legally kill them argued as self defense. It sounds to me like they just took a wrong turn and stayed in the car and that thought it gave the man the go ahead to fire his pistol. This what happens when a society believes a gun in every hand will make everyone safer.

Should we even be surprised.

Someone in their car, turning on my drive wouldn't even spark my interest... This guy was looking to kill someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biske View Post
    http://nbclatino.com/2013/01/29/geor...ay-police-say/

Short version: Dip Shits+guns= disaster. What is it with people justifying shooting others just for "being on their property" when they're not even breaking in or anything (even accidentally like in this case)? How is that "defending yourself"?
    Fixed . . . . . . . .....

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    If only the dude had a gun with him in his car, all of this could have been avoided.
    Car mounted guns

Deleted
    Sorry I might not get the sarcasm. You're not being serious right?

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    You're not being serious right?
    I never am.

Deleted
    I never am.
    Little offtopic but...
    Damn man... That signature.
    Was the guy serious when he wrote that?

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    And if you read the article, his brother says he doesn't think there was any racial motivation.
    Family members coming to the defense of someone who did something wrong has never happened before. Jeffery Dahmer, Ted Kaczynski, and Timothy McVeigh all had family members rush to the media claiming they were normal people incapable of ding those things even when the evidence was clearly against them. I am not saying it was racially motivated but you cannot really accept family accounts right off the bat. I mean George Zimmerman is said to be not racist, yet you can clearly hear him talking about "them" always getting away with with crap on 911 tapes when he used to call them regularly about black people in his neighborhood.

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 03:14 PM ----------

More Guns.
    Duh. Kinda like how the NRA want more guards, police , and guns in schools so another Sandy Hook doesn't happen, even though Sandy Hook had armed security.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhamer View Post
    even though Sandy Hook had armed security.
    I was not aware of this. I was aware Columbine did, however.

More Guns.
    Exactly, if all 4 of the them open carried and saw a lunatic charging at them with a gun drawn, they could've all killed him right there to prevent further disasters.

US should take it a step further just by mass producing weapon and give everyone in this world a gun. I see world peace in my crystal ball when everyone has a gun.
    their moving their table over their
    they're moving they're table over they're
    there moving there table over there

10+ Year Old Account
    well this is unfortunate

Deleted
    He noticed them early, he could have hid himself, observe their actions and strike if they would have been a threat.

Standing near car with in his eyes 4 potential threats is not the smartest move, one guy could have just shot him through the window... I mean, he was not able to tell the difference between a car driving at him or away, how could he see a person drawing a weapon?

This guy is just a murderer!

@ gun control
    Sure, the majority of gun owners are peaceful & do not do shit like this. But some wackos do.
    Most criminals try to avoid killing & shootouts, they use their weapons as a threat to achieve their primary objective.

UK, France, United States, Russia & China have nuclear bombs & you still feel safe because you know they will not nuke randomly like crazy. Some wacko states like Pakistan & North Korea have nuclear weapons, too! But they are just threatening to not get overthrown. So there is a nuclear weapon regulation, you cannot get a nuclear weapon so easily, that is why only a few countries have them. Iran insists on the right to have nuclear technology (to achieve a good power infrastructure, but one or two bombs to threat a little bit would not be so bad). So why not spread the nuclear technology all over the world and maybe sell nuclear bombs, too? I mean, who can deny you the right to have nuclear bombs? A bomb is not killing people, in the end people are the killers, so there is nothing wrong with the bombs! Most countries still would not be a threat but you just have to wait for some wacko to actually use them which is much more possible if everyone has those bombs.

So, nuclear bomb regulation is totally fine ("LOL, DON'T LET WACKO STATES GET THE DREADFUL BOMB") but gun regulation is libertarian bullshit ("LOL, EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO HAVE A WEAPON").

10+ Year Old Account
    They'll find something to blame other than guns again, probably computer games :P