Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Nbclatino.com? Nm, this is a story about a poor immigrant who got a greencard being a victim of the mean americans. I dont think were hearing the full story here.

“My dad got us our papers and green card,” he says. “He had been here and he wanted to give us a better life.”

I just threw up a little
    so in your world immigrants come here for a worse life?

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Dude in the backseat with a 12 gauge isnt unheard of.

I wouldnt trust anything from nbc news after editing the zimmerman tapes to make them sound racial.
    Are people like you real? Not only in the movies? I'd put 10 km between my family and people with this kind of rationalization.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    even girl scouts?
    Nah they go to the basement

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    Nah they go to the basement
    How many people live in Austria?

More than you'd think...

Straight to hell with me

he was defending his freedoms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Himora View Post
    Not sure if serious... or IQ lower than underdeveloped fetus.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Are people like you real?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Are you for real?
    No but i have more than one way to begin a statement, you may wanna give it a shot

Quote Originally Posted by Himora View Post
    From people who were lost in the area. I remember when the mall cop pulled his gun when i asked for directions to Gamestop...

I kid, i kid. We dont really have mall cops...

Just ban all guns, and i dont care about the "but the criminals have guns" whine, since its gonna be better in the end, less guns=less people getting killed. Also, hunting should be done with proper weapons and not with some bullshit assualt/ar-15:ish weapons...

I have had a real life experience similar to this except in reverse. I was having a party at my house about 10 years ago. We werent loud or getting out of hand. Half the people were hanging out on my dock and the other half were in my garage eating oysters and drinking beer. We saw an SuV pull up into my yard and it looked exactly like a good friend of ours. So being a little drunk we ran up to his door. We were met with a neighbor down the street pointing a .9mm in our faces saying he was going to shoot all of us. He also reeked of alcohol. I ran inside, called the police, and grabbed my Glock 17 and my H&K .45 and about that time I heard a gunshot and saw one of my friends laying on the ground. Of course I assumed he had shot him so I emptied my .45 at the guy's SuV as he was driving away. My friend was fine the guy had just punched my friend, knocking him down, when all he was asking was that we were doing wrong. I guess he then fired a warning shot in the air to let everyone else know not to fuck with him or something stupid like that.

The shitty part is that guy that came on my property threatening to shoot all of us got off scot free cause he had money and connections. I even took the cops to his house and they found the guy's hood still warm and 3 bullet holes in his SuV. Nothing ever happened to him. But we got his ass back. One night we got drunk, went to his house, slashed all 4 tires on his Cadillac and his wife's Lexus then drove over to his beach house and threw bricks threw all the windows.

Moral of my story is: If someone is on your property and rolls down their window dont assume they just wanna talk.
    Last edited by Lilly32; 2013-01-30 at 08:12 PM.

Deleted
    Still any american that can enlighten us why so many residential properties have like zero fences/walls to guard them yet they use guns to "shoot trespassers". Seems a very dumb way to go about doing stuff when in the rest of the world we use such things as a first line of defence and to guard our property.

@lilly
    ... you made a very good case for why we don't need guns everywhere. If you would have hit him or someone else while going "rambo" on his suv you'd have a lot of shit to deal with.
    Last edited by Glnger; 2013-01-30 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by naturestorm View Post
    Still any american that can enlighten us why so many residential properties have like zero fences/walls to guard them yet they use guns to "shoot trespassers". Seems a very dumb way to go about doing stuff when in the rest of the worlds use use such things as a first line of defence and to guard our property.
    Why do I want some ugly ass fence or brick wall around my yard?

Quote Originally Posted by Commissarr View Post
    Not sure if serious... or IQ lower than underdeveloped fetus.
    Jelly that the amendment allows me to defend my land with very effective killing devices?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gun laws should be loosened. If everyone has a gun, no need to worry about being shot right? In fact...give guns to children it will stop bullying <3

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Gun laws should be loosened. If everyone has a gun, no need to worry about being shot right? In fact...give guns to children it will stop bullying <3
    Stop the bullying, start the bulleting?

Agreed, what should have happened is that the guy in the car should have just shot first, wait no, that'd make him a criminal!

Agreed. with looser gun laws the guy in the car could of defended his own freedoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    There is no news story about how the majority of gun owners are responsible, because it's not lurid and interesting.

These events are the exception.
    Take your logical thinking elsewhere kind sir.
    These people are trying to say all gun owners are nuts, not some people are nuts AND own guns.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Why do I want some ugly ass fence or brick wall around my yard?
    For a whole lot of reasons:

1. Mark your property outer limits. Need to comply with the one in the paper, topography.

2. First line of defence, it's your property, apply the same logic as you do to your house, for who I am sure you got a fancy door lock and security system.

3. So people don't walk or use it either by accident or willing. Hence no trespassers.

And the list can go on and on...Basically it's common sense to do it, if you don't things like the ones in this news can and will happen.