Deleted

Recommend any good IOS games?

What are you playing now? I can't seem to care about an iOS game after a day of playing it, even if it's good. They just can't keep me hooked. I'm looking for something with longevity without a in-app purchase requirement to get anywhere.

What can u recommend? For iPhone btw.

Edit: here's the games that are on my phone now, though not necessarily played:

Zombie Highway
    FF Tactics (big dissapointment for the cost)
    Warfare inc
    NFS Shift 2
    Mage Gauntlet
    Hero Academy
    Angry Birds
    Real Racing 2
    Sword and Sorcery
    Battleheart
    Mega Worm
    Infinity Blade 2
    Last edited by mmoc2d1425a8d1; 2012-08-31 at 07:04 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Battleheart
    TowerDefense
    Lux DLX 2
    League of Evil
    Cut the Rope
    Tower Madness
    Age of Zombies
    Flick Golf
    Angry Birds
    Tiny Wings

Those are all the games I own and still have on my phone meaning I played them at one point and really liked them
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

mytown2
    some addicting shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Infinite Blade is fun but it burns the living crap out of your battery.

Deleted
    Puzzlecraft keeps me quite hooked.
    It's very easy to play without iAP - I've played it for the last week and have progressed reasonably far without feeling pressured at all.

Let's see, current games that I have:

Dragon Story/Monster Story
    There's something about this game that makes it extremely addicting. It's a breeding game that allows you to mix and match different breeds to get hybrids of varying chance (common, rare, super rare, and the elusive ultra rare). This one is free, but takes quite a long time to play, so it's something you'll play over months rather than a full day if you managed to get hooked. You can spend money to shorten the time needed to get something, but it's very enjoyable (to me) playing without spending. Dragon Story and Monster Story are pretty much the same game design, just with different monster/dragon designs. Dragon Story is the older of the two with more added to it.

Edge/Edge EX
    Really awesome isometric puzzle game where you navigate a cube around a world to collect pellets and finish the level. It's got alot of different things to through at you, such as tricking your perspection of the level and making you use the map to navigate, or secret areas to get everything. Edge FX is the sequel and adds some more elements such as a dark version of you that hinders your progress through a level or races against you. After all is said and done, you can speed run through a level using turbo mode and go for a time attack. This one can be blasted through in a a day probably, but it's one of my favorite on iOS. The games will set you back $2 each though. Go with Edge EX if you only choose one.

Bike Race
    This one surprised me. It looks like a cheap 2D iOS physics racing game, but behind a cheap UI and corny SFX lies a fairly deep game of skill and creativity. The levels can get pretty difficult, and chasing 3 stars in each, especially in the last 2 worlds can be mind crushing. But good skill in driving and creativity in level layout (this game is prime for shortcuts) will get you there eventually. Once you've got a good feel for the game, you can take your play online and race against other players to see who can finish a level fastest. You'll see some people can come up with crazy ways to finish a level, and how intense racing against another skilled player can feel. For your efforts in single and multiplayer, you can unlock new bikes which are mainly just for aesthetics. You can buy bikes though, and there are some that can break the game (Super Bike wtf) but you really don't need or really want to use them to enjoy the game.
    Last edited by Derishi; 2012-08-31 at 06:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastit View Post
    Infinite Blade is fun but it burns the living crap out of your battery.
    Ha ye I can vouch for this, I own IB2 and I can only play it for 20 mins for fear of my phone exploding. The back gets so hot it can't be good for the gpu.

I have heard and played some of the games you guys have mentioned, Ill google the rest. Cheers.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The World Ends With You. It's 18$, but I read it's a decent port from the DS.

Solitaire

Countless hours of entertainment
    Last edited by Unlimited Power; 2012-08-31 at 11:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftfeet View Post
    What are you playing now? I can't seem to care about an iOS game after a day of playing it, even if it's good. They just can't keep me hooked. I'm looking for something with longevity without a in-app purchase requirement to get anywhere.

What can u recommend? For iPhone btw.

Edit: here's the games that are on my phone now, though not necessarily played:

Zombie Highway
    FF Tactics (big dissapointment for the cost)
    Warfare inc
    NFS Shift 2
    Mage Gauntlet
    Hero Academy
    Angry Birds
    Real Racing 2
    Sword and Sorcery
    Battleheart
    Mega Worm
    Infinity Blade 2
    Final Fantasy: Dimensions came out recently. I've heard it's pretty good, and I believe you can play the prologue for free if you want. It harks back to the older 16-bit games, so it's alot like FF IV and V.

Dungeon Hunter 1 and 2 - The third one is pretty awful
    Warriors 2 - A diablo like game.
    Angry Birds
    Fruit Ninja
    Tiny Wings

Would anyone know of some solid RPG's?

Deleted
    Here are my favs:
    Simpsons Tapped Out
    Clash of Clans
    Mayas & Aliens
    Jetpack Joyride