priest effects that dont stack

Hello i was wondering if there a priest abilities that dont stack say a cool down or a bubble. seems in lfr one priest always out does another. We recently had a holy priest go disc and did lfr and he said seemed like one was always on top. so i was wondering if there was cooldowns they should rotate or not.

Deleted
    power word barrier doesn't stack
    weakened souls don't stack
    can't think of anything else relevant :/

15+ Year Old Account
    If a prayer of Mending bounces to a player who already has a prayer of mending active (say, you both shoot a mending to a tank, since they're very common targets) the second one to arrive on that target vanishes into the void (doesn't heal or bounce at all, but goes on cooldown).

Edit: Also, since it's kind of unclear - weakened souls don't stack - power word: shields don't stack - regardless of the number of priests in the raid - which sucks.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Power Word: Shield do stack, but you have to be really really lucky with the timing. it is possible to apply two shields on the same target, but only one weakened soul - if they are cast within the same 0.3 second window. In general and for the purpose of this discussion, they do not stack. Weakened soul is quite a PITA, and one of the main reasons why holy priests have been conditioned by their angry disc cohealers everywhere to never cast PWS.

Guardian Spirit does not stack. If someone dies with 2x GS on them, they only get healed once (if that). Though this was tested in early cata, so it may have changed.

Pain suppression... I have no idea. I tested this back when I tested 2x GS, but I don't recall the conclusion. Sorry.

Prayer of Mending does not stack - if they happen to jump to the same target, the weakest frisbee is lost. This is such a bother.

Power Infusion does not stack, nor does it really stack with any other spell haste buff. But you'd have to be rather stupid/unlucky for two priests to cast it on the same target at the same time, and it's just common knowledge to not cast it during bloodlust/heroism.

But hey, at least renew stacks. It didn't always
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Meh only time renew didn't stack was in vanilla;P Where playing a druid was the most useless thing you could do at the time:P

15+ Year Old Account
    They should really fix the pom issue now with DI especially. Not cool raiding with 3 priests:-)

Agree on all accounts, I do not like to try and compete with the other priest to put bubbles on the tank. ESPECIALLY! When the other priest is Holy putting bubbles on the tank. Really? LFR is LFR, ya get what ya get.

Quote Originally Posted by punkspider View Post
    Hello i was wondering if there a priest abilities that dont stack say a cool down or a bubble. seems in lfr one priest always out does another. We recently had a holy priest go disc and did lfr and he said seemed like one was always on top. so i was wondering if there was cooldowns they should rotate or not.
    In my experience one priest is usually on top because they actually know when to use spirit shell so it gets close to fully absorbed. That alone will spread the gap incredibly to any other priests in the group. Being familiar with the encounter and preshielding can be millions more in healing on the meters. I don't run lfr on my priest really anymore, so I'm not sure about priests casting spirit shell at the same time or how DA works with two priests. I would imagine they don't stack either, but I've never tested this.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Power Infusion does not stack, nor does it really stack with any other spell haste buff. But you'd have to be rather stupid/unlucky for two priests to cast it on the same target at the same time, and it's just common knowledge to not cast it during bloodlust/heroism.
    Seems to be stacking with Berserking, need to check it again I guess. PI on another target? How do you do that?

Yeah, heh. You got me. Frankly, I haven't used PI in MoP at all. So I must admit I didn't notice that it is no longer castable on others.

Back in the cata days when it WAS castable on others, it didn't stack. But that's now a very moot point!
    Sorry.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    PI is self-cast only now, is it not?

There are 2 tricks to being on top of LFR meters as a disc priest: Good SS usage, and atonement for most of the fight. Seriously. Atonement.

Deleted
    snipe predictable damage with absorbs. heal the rest with smart heals. profit?

Inner Will doesn't stack with movement on boots. Worth noting :P

Deleted
    You don't even really have to try and can still pull crazy numbers in LFR compared to other healers by simply not leaving anything for them to heal (sniping). The damage in LFR is just that low...
    Once you move on to harder difficulties other healers will start to catch up.