Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question How can I do the Twin Emperors in AQ by myself as a Blood DK?

Title basically. its so frustrating I want to down C'thun but I need to go through these bosses first

Deleted
    Drag the melee only boss to a corner
    They will switch
    The caster can't knock you back, because you're in a corner
    Nuke the caster with spells like frost strike and death strike

I was frost, therefore howling blast also works. Didn't nuke it down quickly by any means, but after a while, they don't heal as much and you keep yourself alive with DS easily

Got 500ilvl though, so might be tougher at lower gear levels

Is it worth it to get to C'Thun btw? does he have a high drop rate for the axe ?

pop army, ghoul, use potion, use other cds, burn the melee boss, ignore putting up diseases just DS, BS, pop DRW, ERW, repeat, spam RS. should be pretty simple unless your gear is really low.
    I can do it on my really bad warrior (460ilvl arms).
    they made it so you don't even have to hurt the magic boss anymore to get the pet off him

Okay! This one's pretty easy. Firstly: You want to stay blood. Blood is really nice for this. Now, there's a few things you'll want to do.
    1: Equip your DPS gear! Trust me, you'll need the output. Stay blood spec, DPS gear. it's nice.
    2: Behind the melee boss, on the right, there's these two narrow little spaces. You want to hide in one of them! They'll keep you (mostly) safe from the knockback. It's good.
    3: The caster boss - make sure you disease him up! I don't believe they stick to the first guy, but they sure do on him, and it guarantees you'll get his loot.
    4: You should definitely pop DRW on cooldown. Your biggest source of damage here is spamming Heart Strike with DRW online. It should hose him pretty quick. Remember: Target the MELEE boss!
    That's really all there is to it. If you have trouble, post specifics and I'll try to help. ^.^

The way I do it...

1. Mark melee boss
    2. Run to his corner and do your dps thing in blood spec with dps gear in blood presence.
    3. If your 90 your DPS will counter their healing - yes some people were doing this at 85
    4. Loot
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenjaber View Post
    Is it worth it to get to C'Thun btw? does he have a high drop rate for the axe ?
    RNG is RNG but I got it on my 3rd C'Thun kill, it'll drop just be patient.

get into door frame corner and use every death rune on necrotic strike lol. takes forever but you can do it. i do it as an 85 so at 90 it shoudn't take to long
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    get into door frame corner and use every death rune on necrotic strike lol. takes forever but you can do it. i do it as an 85 so at 90 it shoudn't take to long
    Its pretty funny actually how NS deals more damage than HS and thats not even including the healing absorb which probably works wonders.

15+ Year Old Account
    Emperor Vek’lor is immune to physical damage and his brother, Emperor Vek’nilash, is immune to spell damage. So make sure you're attacking the right one.

Just max DPS on Emperor Vek’nilash and set your back in the corner of the stairs (left of the stairs).

Dont know i dont play a DK but Warrior, but are most of the skills DK use Physical or Spell?

On my Warrior burned him down in seconds, no problem at all
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Dont know i dont play a DK but Warrior, but are most of the skills DK use Physical or Spell?

On my Warrior burned him down in seconds, no problem at all
    Mix, we use both magic and physical attacks.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

you seem to be over thinking it OP. Just blow up the physical boss and dont try to apply diseases. Your dps should out pace the heals of the caster boss as long as youre using at least a 463 weapon. Don't forget to use DRW and Soul Reaper is pretty useless. Once one guy dies they both do

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiboyslol View Post
    you seem to be over thinking it OP. Just blow up the physical boss and dont try to apply diseases. Your dps should out pace the heals of the caster boss as long as youre using at least a 463 weapon. Don't forget to use DRW and Soul Reaper is pretty useless. Once one guy dies they both do
    This. Did it at 85 with DPS gear in Blood spec just by burning down the melee boss. Same strategy at 90.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    This. Wail away with your normal rotation, and EVERY time NS is up, USE IT. Took me three tries to figure that one out LOL.

I just camp on the melee boss and do my normal rotation, if you've got at least a 483 weapon you don't even really need to NS to stop the healing at 90, just pop DRW + ERW early on and the inital burst will make it cake.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    I just camp on the melee boss and do my normal rotation, if you've got at least a 483 weapon you don't even really need to NS to stop the healing at 90, just pop DRW + ERW early on and the inital burst will make it cake.
    You don't need NS period. I was doing it just fine with a 463 weapon and never touched NS. If you have DPS gear on you should overpower his healing, period. Pop Army if you want(not needed, but it's there), ghoul if you want, tag the magic vulnerable guy with Outbreak(so you can get his loot), DRW, ERW, unload with Death and Rune Strikes(with no diseases up, I find one DS still does more damage than 2 HS), you'll burn him down in no time. Don't forget you can pop AMS to get some runic power from the caster guy's stuff, maybe pop out some extra Rune Strikes. Don't bother trying to apply diseases to the guy who's magic immune, don't use Soul Reaper on him, just let him have it with DS, RS, and HS, and he's cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    tag the magic vulnerable guy with Outbreak(so you can get his loot)
    don't have to do this anymore to loot him

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    don't have to do this anymore to loot him
    My testing says otherwise. Until I started tagging him, I never got any of the drops from his loot table, once I started, I always get drops from both loot tables.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    NS is still necessary if you're 85 with an ilvl just below or above 400 as I had.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can do about 27k dps, you beat the healing (Actually, I think it was nerfed to like 19k dps to beat the healing). Not a very tough fight, the only reason I couldn't do it on a number of my 85s was because the damage was too high, rather then the healing being high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.