Page 10 of 166 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Who's seen the spoilers for 631... Holy. Shit.

Deleted
    It's out on mangreader. GO READ IT NOW.

Every page is epic, and ..... IT'S FUCKING INCREDIBLE GO READ IT NOW, we will discuss later.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daraiki View Post

Every page is epic, and ..... IT'S FUCKING INCREDIBLE GO READ IT NOW, we will discuss later.
    Sasuke being Hokage~~~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Sasuke being Hokage~~~
    The faces of the people around and the only time that naruto is the only serious one XD

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the look on Madara's face when the First told him he'd take care of him later.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I liked the look on Madara's face when the First told him he'd take care of him later.
    I didn't like the fact Minato could activate the Kyuubi cloak tbh.

I'm on there now.. but I can't see any of the images o.O They're all blank, wtf

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittahsmash View Post
    I'm on there now.. but I can't see any of the images o.O They're all blank, wtf
    Maybe try a different site, mangafox or mangapanda

Maybe try a different site, mangafox or mangapanda
    Mangafox doesn't have have it, claiming its 'licensed'..Mangapanda's good though! I was going to wait for Mangastream's copy later, but since it's out now I'll read there. Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittahsmash View Post
    Mangafox doesn't have have it, claiming its 'licensed'..Mangapanda's good though! I was going to wait for Mangastream's copy later, but since it's out now I'll read there. Thanks
    Yes, I'm also waiting for mangastream's copy, however their quality takes some time.

Deleted
    With the latest chapter I can just see Sasuke becoming more unpopular, I really can't see anyone voting for Sasuke as Hokage over Naruto, unless he does some selfless act or something. If they duel I really cant see Sasuke winning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    With the latest chapter I can just see Sasuke becoming more unpopular, I really can't see anyone voting for Sasuke as Hokage over Naruto, unless he does some selfless act or something. If they duel I really cant see Sasuke winning.
    I have a feeling Hashirama's and Naruto's thoughts and feelings will change that tide.
    However now I'm hoping that there will be a Naruto vs Sasuke, it won't be a serious fight , but a friendly one.
    The winner gets to be the 6th hokage and the loser is the 7th.

Sakura sounds like she's got a trick up her sleeve..wonder if she's going to pull a Tsunade and have a diamond on her forehead?

I didn't like Minato using cloak either lol...when the fuck did he even have time to practice that. He was pro for being yellow flash, not a Jinchuriki.

That Sasuke thing was stupid, I didn't like that he waltzed back in no big deal and Naruto was all friendly.

Best part of chapter was Hashirama Madara interaction.

It felt like a weak reintroduction though. I'm disappointed.

Deleted
    I like it.

Everyone including his brother who he had a godlike worship of (seriously he was 1 step away from seeing Itachi's face appear in a tortilla) was trying to convince him to be good.

Now that he finally is people are hating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    I like it.

Everyone including his brother who he had a godlike worship of (seriously he was 1 step away from seeing Itachi's face appear in a tortilla) was trying to convince him to be good.

Now that he finally is people are hating.
    I'm pretty sure the last time most of them saw him, they had just heard about him attacking the Kages and were making a group planning on killing him. Recently it's been pretty much just Naruto trying to save him. Everyone one else except maybe Ino seemed to have accepted that Sasuke had gone past the point of no return.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I'm pretty sure the last time most of them saw him, they had just heard about him attacking the Kages and were making a group planning on killing him. Recently it's been pretty much just Naruto trying to save him. Everyone one else except maybe Ino seemed to have accepted that Sasuke had gone past the point of no return.
    Ino being a weak female protagonist... as most Shounen manga. So irritating. I'm hoping Sakura backs up her incredibly cringey speech.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    It felt like a weak reintroduction though. I'm disappointed.
    Yeah I agree, the final panel of team 7 was epic but how Sasuke's "redemption" was done it felt a little unbelievable. Not to mention I think it was sad it wasn't Naruto who brought him around, he should of been the one who would finally spark a change in him and fulfilling his promise and being worthy of becoming hokage.

At this rate I think its possibility naruto will fight sasuke but then realise he doesn't need to be hokage to gain recognition from the village anymore as he already has it and give the title to Sasuke.

Either that or Sasuke will become hokage and Naruto will become leader of all the villages.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    Yeah I agree, the final panel of team 7 was epic but how Sasuke's "redemption" was done it felt a little unbelievable. Not to mention I think it was sad it wasn't Naruto who brought him around, he should of been the one who would finally spark a change in him and fulfilling his promise and being worthy of becoming hokage.

At this rate I think its possibility naruto will fight sasuke but then realise he doesn't need to be hokage to gain recognition from the village anymore as he already has it and give the title to Sasuke.

Either that or Sasuke will become hokage and Naruto will become leader of all the villages.
    Lol. that's like giving your older phone to your younger brother and you get a brand new phone. :P