You mean Bolt? Idk it seems to be monthly.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's issued monthly. kishi's new series will be monthy as well I believe, whenever that will eventually start up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

if its monthly it better have lots of pages.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

first chapter has ~55 pages, second ~45.
    for now it's only retelling the boruto movie

Oh there's a Bolt movie with the same thing? I'll have to try to see it I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    if its monthly it better have lots of pages.
    don't see why it wouldn't be, most monthly series are over double the pages of a weekly series. the current boruto manga has had over 40 pages and the new series would likely have over 40 pages as well, especially the first chapter.

Nvm I thought it spanned the whole manga the way rarhyx made it seem. I wanted to see how Naruto/Sasuke die and how Bolt is the only one strong enough to fight people.

sorry for bad wording.
    what I meant: the first few chapters are retelling/will retell the movie before something new happens

That sounds great. Hope we will see a lot of new chapters

I know this isn't exactly manga related but anyone shocked they actually showed Kakashi's face in the last episode?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    I know this isn't exactly manga related but anyone shocked they actually showed Kakashi's face in the last episode?
    I haven't watched the episode yet, but from what I know it is actually the anime adaptation of a special manga chapter released after the main story was done. So not only is it manga related, it is not totally "filler", and is actually canon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    I haven't watched the episode yet, but from what I know it is actually the anime adaptation of a special manga chapter released after the main story was done. So not only is it manga related, it is not totally "filler", and is actually canon.
    I don't think the chapter was actually released, all pics I saw of it was just a sketch of two pages where he revealed his face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I don't think the chapter was actually released, all pics I saw of it was just a sketch of two pages where he revealed his face.
    I think I recall reading it somewhere... but I definitely don't remember that part with all the kids trapping Kakashi to force him to take off his mask being in the manga.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    I think I recall reading it somewhere... but I definitely don't remember that part with all the kids trapping Kakashi to force him to take off his mask being in the manga.
    You're kind of right, I guess the chapter in question was only at a Naruto exhibit where they plotted to take off his mask. I'm actually not sure if any other pictures of the chapter are online, but this is the picture of the two pages of his face reveal.

Oh, that's cool.

So what is the reason they haven't took off his mask after they grew up? Naruto/Sasuke with flying thunder god technique could do it I bet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    You're kind of right, I guess the chapter in question was only at a Naruto exhibit where they plotted to take off his mask. I'm actually not sure if any other pictures of the chapter are online, but this is the picture of the two pages of his face reveal.
    It was included in one of the official guidebooks they distributed at the exhibits in Japan. The other guidebook had the omake short about Kiba, IIRC.

now that what I call a worth ending fight.
    perfect art, animation, ost, just everything
    that's how the manga should have done it

It was so good I cried

I think I had a fangasm

now a remake of naruto vs pain with this quality and I can die in peace

Good fight, I especially liked the hand to hand. Brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Oh, that's cool.

So what is the reason they haven't took off his mask after they grew up? Naruto/Sasuke with flying thunder god technique could do it I bet.
    Because it became a running joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    now that what I call a worth ending fight.
    perfect art, animation, ost, just everything
    that's how the manga should have done it

It was so good I cried

I think I had a fangasm

now a remake of naruto vs pain with this quality and I can die in peace
    Can we get a proper fight with Pain where the character with a technique that is a perfect counter actually uses it rather than be the damsel in distress? That fight always bothered me. As soon as Hinata arrived I went "yes! Her 64 Palms is the perfect count...well fuck..."

Nah man, the Hyugas became shit after Neji lost to Naruto. He was just a plot device.

If Naruto with Sage Mode ( pretty much best h2h fighter in Konoha bar Gated Guy ) can't beat Pain in CQC ain't no way in hell a Hyuga ( weakest one at that... ) can.