Decent chapter. Little bit of an explanation and power up, some comedy, TINY bit of action.

Madara and Hashirama are alive but look fucked up from those four Biju bombs. Maybe Madara will start his plan now.

I thought his plan was gonna be Izanami or Izanagi but he never used them before so idk. It's not like he used them to live when Hashirama killed him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Decent chapter. Little bit of an explanation and power up, some comedy, TINY bit of action.

Madara and Hashirama are alive but look fucked up from those four Biju bombs. Maybe Madara will start his plan now.

I thought his plan was gonna be Izanami or Izanagi but he never used them before so idk. It's not like he used them to live when Hashirama killed him.
    One Piece was waaaaaay better this week tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Yeah same, but Kurama has gone from being a hardass to a softy in this arc. Kind of weird.
    Eh, not exactly that? I'd say he just lost his roughness or rough attitude towards Naruto.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Eh, not exactly that? I'd say he just lost his roughness or rough attitude towards Naruto.
    Iunno, if you compare it to before this arc.

I don't really notice it. It went from 9 tails wanting to take over Naruto's body/get out, to getting conquered when Naruto beat the secret waterful training, to Naruto constantly talking about loving the 9 tails, to 8 tails making the 9 tails nostalgic about how he was a softie for Sage of 6 Paths, to Naruto needing full Biju mode to now.

A lot happened.

One Piece was pretty cool lol. Chinjao is now like "omg I love you you fixed me Garp's grandson." And Bartolemeo barrier guy was like "omg I have a crush on Luffy" and it was LOL I'm looking forward to how he's gonna fight Luffy next round. Cavendish is about to win D block for sure. Those prisoners is just an added element to the story of "Deddrosa" which is sure to make it more enriching. Flashbacks of Rebeccah's past.

I forgot to say that I was a little disappointed Luffy HAD to use his rubber powers to beat Chinjao. I was hoping he would do it off his pure strength + Haki :/

All this talk of Luffy being a laughingstock for being unable to save his brother, from random mofo's AND Blackbeard...I never thought that would happen lol.

Deleted
    All this talk of Luffy being a laughingstock for being unable to save his brother, from random mofo's AND Blackbeard...I never thought that would happen lol.
    I want Luffy to fuck his shit up. Real bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Latest anime episode was pretty awesome as well as the manga, thank fuck fillers finally stopped.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Latest anime episode was pretty awesome as well as the manga, thank fuck fillers finally stopped.
    Well. Shouldn't be too long before fillers start again! :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Well. Shouldn't be too long before fillers start again! :/
    Most likely

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Yeah when kakashi went : sensei? I had a severe case of nerdchills

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobla View Post
    Yeah when kakashi went : sensei? I had a severe case of nerdchills
    That shit was so good. I loved that part in the Manga too. I dunno why, something so awesome about the beasts.

Woah. Informative chapter...

Deleted
    Woah. Informative chapter...
    Very informative indeed. Felt like the whole eating the fruit thing was too Adam and Eve though.

Holy crap. That was pretty good.

I have a feeling that Sasuke will have his chance to shine now for some reason.

Deleted
    Considering Naruto seem to have lost a lot of chakra, I wouldn't be surprised.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Very informative indeed. Felt like the whole eating the fruit thing was too Adam and Eve though.
    Yeah. Forbidden fruit and all...

10+ Year Old Account
    inc Sasuke kicking ass for the next 2-3 chapters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmbryant91 View Post
    inc Sasuke kicking ass for the next 2-3 chapters.
    "only my EMS can stop the moon eye plan!!!"

Sasuke is going up against the Rinnegan though...

It was bullshit how Sasuke and Juugo were the only ones who escaped the tree. And 3rd Hokage was supposed to be dead.

One Piece was sad, but one week break....you know bitch is gonna lose to Cavendish. Even though Cavendish isn't THAT strong.

Deleted
    Calling it now. Like Felir refers to him, Sasugay will get Rinnegan too at some point. Also, Sasuke and Juugo mentioned summoning something before to escape those two big balls from the huge plant, I'm going to assume they used that now to escape.

As for the third Hokage. I have no idea.

Sasuke can't get Rinnegan. Only Madara got Rinnegan when he was like 120 after having Hashiramas cells. Saying Sasuke is getting Rinnegan is saying he's going to become part Senju.