10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, Gai surviving kills it for me. I didn't want him to die, but that's what would have made it so amazing. Figures Kishimoto wouldn't have the balls to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Honestly, Gai surviving kills it for me. I didn't want him to die, but that's what would have made it so amazing. Figures Kishimoto wouldn't have the balls to do it.
    Eh Its just to show Naruto's "new powers" I have a feeling Obito is going to pull a Nagato and just revive everyone since he is still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    Eh Its just to show Naruto's "new powers" I have a feeling Obito is going to pull a Nagato and just revive everyone since he is still alive.
    Obito has to give Madara his Rinnegan back so it can be a fair fight. Right now Naruto alone was owning Sage of Six Paths Madara. Absorbing the tree prob raised his power but...now Sasuke came so it's still really unbalanced toward N/S side.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Obito has to give Madara his Rinnegan back so it can be a fair fight. Right now Naruto alone was owning Sage of Six Paths Madara. Absorbing the tree prob raised his power but...now Sasuke came so it's still really unbalanced toward N/S side.
    Well to be fair, Gai did kick the shit out of Madara pretty hardcore. So it wasnt really fair <_<

15+ Year Old Account
    Slightly off topic, but the last episode of the filler was pretty interesting. Even though it's obvious Itachi didn't actually kill everyone himself, thanks to Obito's help, he ends up being literally the most impactful, important, and knowledgable character in the entire manga.
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    Slightly off topic, but the last episode of the filler was pretty interesting. Even though it's obvious Itachi didn't actually kill everyone himself, thanks to Obito's help, he ends up being literally the most impactful, important, and knowledgable character in the entire manga.
    I liked his final warning to Danzo. It really left him and the audience with the impression of "touch him and you're so fucking done".

There aren't a lot of characters in the series that would be ok with giving Itachi a reason to personally hunt them down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Part of the Raw got leaked. We got ourselves a brawl.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Part of the Raw got leaked. We got ourselves a brawl.
    Oh jesus, that rasengan though. Looks like they finally figured out how to fight as a damn fine team. Actually, the spoiler brings up a huge point I never realized; the Madara they're fighting is the reanimated corpse made from cells Kabuto found...what's happening with the real one Obito trained with?
    BfA Beta Time

Oh jesus, that rasengan though. Looks like they finally figured out how to fight as a damn fine team. Actually, the spoiler brings up a huge point I never realized; the Madara they're fighting is the reanimated corpse made from cells Kabuto found...what's happening with the real one Obito trained with?
    Actually Obito rez'd him through the same thing that Nagato did (he was forced to by the black zetsu) that is the REAL Madara now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    Actually Obito rez'd him through the same thing that Nagato did (he was forced to by the black zetsu) that is the REAL Madara now.
    The thing is, you don't actually see what happens to the old Madara and in this recent spoiler, it shows the current Madara talking about the one in Limbo and how no one should be able to see him. Makes me think something's up.
    BfA Beta Time

The thing is, you don't actually see what happens to the old Madara and in this recent spoiler, it shows the current Madara talking about the one in Limbo and how no one should be able to see him. Makes me think something's up.
    I think it works like splitting your Yin and Yang chakras. Seems to be like that namely because, well, if you look at at the images, there seems to be a "Shadow" world and a "Light" world. It'd make sense if the technique itself, considering the Rinnegan is entirely based around Yin/Yang chakra, is just him splitting his chakra in two and attacking from two fronts.

Madara just took Kakashi's eye in order to get his other eye from Obito. Along some explanation on how Limbo works, and how Sasuke's rinnegan works.
    Last edited by Phaere; 2014-04-23 at 06:10 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaere View Post
    Madara just took Kakashi's eye in order to get his other eye from Obito. Along some explanation on how Limbo works, and how Sasuke's rinnegan works.
    Sakura again showing why she's been damn near useless since the chuunin exams.
    BfA Beta Time

Sakura again showing why she's been damn near useless since the chuunin exams.
    Chapter 674 Summary:
    Obito: Stab me in the eye
    Sakura: What?!
    Obito: ...Stab me in the eye I'm beginning to lose control over my body again
    Obito: ..........Stab me in the FUCKING EYE YOU GOD DAMNED WEEABOO
    Madara: SURPRISE BITCH

Sakura proving once again why she's the biggest retard in the ninja world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Chapter 674 Summary:
    Obito: Stab me in the eye
    Obito: ...Stab me in the eye I'm beginning to lose control over my body again
    Obito: ..........Stab me in the FUCKING EYE YOU GOD DAMNED WEEABOO
    Madara: SURPRISE BITCH
    *Takes Rinnegan*

Pretty awesome chapter. I wasn't expecting Kakashi's eye to be taken, not one bit.
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    *Takes Rinnegan*

Pretty awesome chapter. I wasn't expecting Kakashi's eye to be taken, not one bit.
    Yeah, I will say that was pretty fucking boss of Madara to swiftly rip out his eye and then employ Kamui.

I guess he's actually gonna get his second eye back considering he's getting throttled by Sasuke and Naruto currently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit, can't believe Kakashi lost his sharingan, I hope Obito gives him his other one. Didn't see that coming, the leaf just lost their 2nd strongest ninja pretty much. Great chapter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    I wasn't expecting Kakashi's eye to be taken, not one bit.
    I spent a full minute staring at that page imagining a *yoink* sound-effect for the anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I spent a full minute staring at that page imagining a *yoink* sound-effect for the anime.
    Cannot unhear. I can just imagine an abridged episode doing that.

I was mostly just surprised at how Kakashi's eye was taken in one page without any warning. Not a bad thing, but it surprised me.

There's still a chance he'll get the eye back, though. Madara is gonna ditch it for his own Rinnegan, after all, and I don't see Obito giving his double Mangekyou much use in his sorry state (if he even lives long at all).

Then again, Madara stopped being reckless now. There's a good chance he'll just crush that eye once he's popped his own into its socket. You know, unlike Sakura.