Deleted
    Hahaha, wow. This manga man. Kakashi now rockin' that double Sharingan swag? Smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    And the fate of the eyes has been shown. I wanted to see how Obito's double Mangekyou would be, but it works just as well with Kakashi.

The way it was granted was weird, but I'll take it. It looks like it was some sort of remaining thing... Obito's soul, that merged with Kakashi's body.

I like how Kakashi's Susanoo completely overshadow whatever was happening with Kaguya.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2014-08-06 at 09:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG! Man Ive been saying it for a while now. New it!!!! Those eyes were way to damn OP to just vanish, they always had to go to Kakashi. Holy shit though Perfect Susasno what the f? Are they like EMS now or something wow. He is going to be one of the strongest ever now.

Yeah. wtf is with that perfect Susannoo? His eyes are stronger than Sasuke's.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, both Kakashi and Obito had a lot of experience with the eye they lived with most of their lives. Kakashi getting both and knowing how to use them isn't surprising. But it's still weird that he can pull out the perfect version right off the bat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Yeah but this is a major downside for Kakashi. He has no one to implant extra eyes from so eventually he's gonna go blind. He was better off when Naruto gave him his normal eyes.

Not to mention there's still the HUGE chakra problem he had. Only reason I believe Obito didn't have a chakra problem is because he was a super being since he was an Uchiha and had Hashirama cells. Kakashi went from 3 Kamuis a day = no walking to perfect Susannoo? Wtf.

10+ Year Old Account

First thing that came to me after reading this chapter
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Did anyone else find it hilarious that

Sasuke looked so disappointed when Kakashi suddenly summoned Susano and saved Sakura?

LITERALLY, READ THE LAST PAGE AND LOOK AT SASUKE'S FACE.

IT'S LITERALLY "wtf Kakashi, why you have Susano. Susano's mine."

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    [IMG]http://www.dotcult.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/bullshit_everywhere-e1345505471862.jpeg[IMG]

Yep same thing here. Good job Kishi, your manga trainwreck is getting worse with each new chapter.

I don't even care at this point anymore.

The manga is ending. I'm cutting it slack until it ends.

But otherwise you're correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Yep same thing here. Good job Kishi, your manga trainwreck is getting worse with each new chapter.
    I don't get you guys. I'm loving these last few chapters.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    I don't get you guys. I'm loving these last few chapters.
    Same. I found this one kind of.. Bullshit, but the last few have actually been well done.

Wanna know what was shit? When Obito became the Ten tails Jinchuriki.

Been pretty smooth sailing since he was ended as a villain.

[IMG]http://www.dotcult.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/bullshit_everywhere-e1345505471862.jpeg[IMG]

pretty much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Yeah but this is a major downside for Kakashi. He has no one to implant extra eyes from so eventually he's gonna go blind. He was better off when Naruto gave him his normal eyes.
    Knowing Kishi's retardation at the moment, Naruto will probably be able to "cure" him from his blindness.

Quote Originally Posted by GenaiTN View Post
    Knowing Kishi's retardation at the moment, Naruto will probably be able to "cure" him from his blindness.
    Oh come on, lighten the fuck up.

The Manga is ending. Enjoy it while you still can.

Besides, the last few chapters have been great. This was the one exception.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Oh come on, lighten the fuck up.

The Manga is ending. Enjoy it while you still can.

Besides, the last few chapters have been great. This was the one exception.
    I don't even see how this was the exception. Our heroes have achieved power beyond understanding and can perform amazing feats. That's usually how these things end.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    I don't even see how this was the exception. Our heroes have achieved power beyond understanding and can perform amazing feats. That's usually how these things end.
    I think I moreso found Obito's god damned ghost giving Kakashi the power bullshit, that's why.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post

Here is a thought. If you don't like it, don't read it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Here is a thought. If you don't like it, don't read it.
    But it's like a train wreck no matter how horrible you can't avert your eyes from it.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Obito's corpse is more useful than sakura. All these sudden power jumps are getting very annoying.