We needed a lot more. At least the Kage's Madara roflstomped.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Let me get this straight, the only people to "die" in the war:

Neji
    Shikaku and the other strat group in Kohona
    Obito
    Kabuto
    Zetsu
    Kaguya

Is that right? Just that list? And Kishi felt guilty for killing Neji?!?! Bullshit.

I was annoyed that most of the kids were clones of the parents. High comedy that the two stars of the show have kids named Bolt and Salad. Nice troll job.
    Half of army died after the first day. Lots more during the more intense fights later on. Important characters (bar Neji) were protected by Plot Armor, the greatest of armors.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually thought they would pull some great sacrifice, to show that Kages were pillars of Ninja World and they would do anything to protect it. Yet Kishi chose to make them survive then turn all grumpy later on. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Half of army died after the first day. Lots more during the more intense fights later on. Important characters (bar Neji) were protected by Plot Armor, the greatest of armors.
    This, not many important characters died, but tens of thousands of fodder died. Not just on the first day either, when the Jyuubi came out, it was a massacre.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    This, not many important characters died, but tens of thousands of fodder died. Not just on the first day either, when the Jyuubi came out, it was a massacre.
    It was probably the worst when Neji died. Hell lot of offensive Juubi moves and army still not cloaked by Naruto. While the info that half of army died after the first day was quite shocking it didn't have such of an impact like Neji's death, mainly because we haven't seen them all being massacred. For the most part we were seeing victories of main characters thorough the battlefields.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2014-11-14 at 11:07 AM. Reason: typo

a lot of name less people died I believe, they got energy sucked out of them before naruto spread his chakra but yea who cares about dead nameless guy #169

But the ending was disappointing. I hate time skip endings it's such crap.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Krothar View Post
    But at the same time I have a slight interest just to see if we see any interaction between the "couples" of the Manga.
    Simply because I wanted to see a little of that in the last chapter. Just like, a conversation between Naruto and Hinata or the like.
    Naruto and Hinata are divorced in chapter 700 because he was more focused on his job than on his family. Naruto got custody of Bolt, and Hinata got the girl. That is why they are never shown together as a family. See Hinata doesn't even have a wedding ring on-

And before anyone responds that I'm full of shit or whatever, I'm just joking around. Kishi said it himself, he sucks at writing romances because it embarrasses him, so that is why we see no interactions between the couples.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    For the most part we were seeing victories of main characters thorough the battlefields.
    Right. General Kankuro taking out his "evil counterpart" like everyone else. General Darui taking out the wonder twins. I think we all assumed their would be very light name deaths after Pein decimated Kohona and Kakashi, only to mass rez everyone.

Though, Neji dying the way he did was a bit bitchy, there should be no way something gets through 2 layers of Kaiton but whatever!

Deleted
    Right. General Kankuro taking out his "evil counterpart" like everyone else. General Darui taking out the wonder twins. I think we all assumed their would be very light name deaths after Pein decimated Kohona and Kakashi, only to mass rez everyone.

Though, Neji dying the way he did was a bit bitchy, there should be no way something gets through 2 layers of Kaiton but whatever!
    Actually they had no time to spin so Hinata and Neji had to body-block the projectile. Hinata was first to get this idea but Neji saved her in the last second.

Right, but the other was also there spinning for awhile, so it was quite convenient that they weren't anymore and throwing a body was quicker.

Deleted
    Right, but the other was also there spinning for awhile, so it was quite convenient that they weren't anymore and throwing a body was quicker.
    I think Kishi decided to fire the projectile from convenient angle as to bypass Plot Armor.

Check chapter 614. They had no time to react otherwise.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2014-11-17 at 02:59 PM.

New trailer for Naruto the Last Movie:

Not sure how I feel about that. Feels like I'm kind of over Naruto.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I was thinking about it some more and like. We already know how things are gonna turn out. Alien ninjas in space. Naruto is gonna save Hinata and they're gonna get married and have kids. Sasuke is gonna play a role but he's weaker since he's only gonna have one arm.

The suspense is kind of ruined. If it was supposed to be watched for cool action or like comedy or something I'd understand. But it's just to paint a bridge on things we already know.

In fact it's kind of like a chick flick. A romance story about how people ended up together.

Ya........

15+ Year Old Account
    Someone sounds bitter that Sakura got shafted with shelf cleaning.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Not sure how I feel about that. Feels like I'm kind of over Naruto.
    Ditto. I'm turned off the anime due to kids and Naruhina.

10+ Year Old Account
    New trailer for Naruto the Last Movie:
    looks like they are fighting on the moon =\

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Ditto. I'm turned off the anime due to kids and Naruhina.
    Really? A 15 year long shonen series turned you off because of a pairing and an epilogue? Good to know you were such a fan.

- - - Updated - - -

Best part about binge-watching Naruto, getting ti skip all the BS filler and flashbacks. Worst part, catching up to the currently airing anime.

Deleted
    the last chapther was more like a fanfic than anything else

hated everything about it and still do

Really? A 15 year long shonen series turned you off because of a pairing and an epilogue? Good to know you were such a fan.
    What turns me off, turns me off, fanboi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shipping is serious business!!

I don't get it either. The epilogue was just Kishimoto trying to give the fans what they want but of course fans will never agree on anything so no matter what way he went, be it NaruHina, NaruSaku, or no romance at all, it was going to piss some people off. That, plus he is terrible at writing romance anyways so that is why he just skipped all that and showed the end result. I did like it for that at least, showing that live moves on and a new generation will have to take up the torch.

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    the last chapther was more like a fanfic than anything else

hated everything about it and still do
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    What turns me off, turns me off, fanboi.

Ah yes, the NaruSaku tears are so delicious.

No one complained when Harry Potter did it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Shipping is serious business!!

I don't get it either. The epilogue was just Kishimoto trying to give the fans what they want but of course fans will never agree on anything so no matter what way he went, be it NaruHina, NaruSaku, or no romance at all, it was going to piss some people off. That, plus he is terrible at writing romance anyways so that is why he just skipped all that and showed the end result. I did like it for that at least, showing that live moves on and a new generation will have to take up the torch.
    Seriously, it's a freaking shonen series. If you want a good romance story, you are reading the wrong genre.