Was it ever explained how Naruto has his arm back, but Sasuke doesn't? First thought was that he cloned himself an arm xD

10+ Year Old Account
    The guy even has Danzo's arm

but hes too young looking

~_~ can ya guys blame me for still thinking Danzo?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    You guys think this is the final battle? I mean there are only 5 chapters left.
    There's been no word on how long the miniseries will run. It'll almost certainly be more than 10 chapters, since the movie doesn't come out until August.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Was it ever explained how Naruto has his arm back, but Sasuke doesn't? First thought was that he cloned himself an arm xD
    Tsunade used hashirama cells and zetsu material to make Naruto one. Sasuke was getting one too but he didn't feel like waiting the day so he just left the village for 10 years armless. It was easier for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    There's been no word on how long the miniseries will run. It'll almost certainly be more than 10 chapters, since the movie doesn't come out until August.
    Oh I thought someone in this thread said 10 chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

Nope I thought it was Danzo too after seeing the arm especially.

Who the hell could that be? He has to be someone we've either heard about or know. Crap.

Also, looks like their Mangekyo's ability is the ability to freely control objects utilized by the user.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Danzo didn't seem like the fanatical type.

Also wasn't there a baddie who survived the final fight. White Zetsu or a 3rd Zetsu?

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Nope I thought it was Danzo too after seeing the arm especially.

Who the hell could that be? He has to be someone we've either heard about or know. Crap.

Also, looks like their Mangekyo's ability is the ability to freely control objects utilized by the user.
    This seems to be true for the Shin(s). Seems like a pretty weak power given the ill effects of MS. Maybe clones or what ever the Hell the Shins are get crappy powers because their Ms is not natural.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Danzo didn't seem like the fanatical type.

Also wasn't there a baddie who survived the final fight. White Zetsu or a 3rd Zetsu?
    On the second day of the war, White Zetsu was used as a test subject for Sasuke's new eyes and impaled by a blade formed from the black flames of Amaterasu, which was wielded by the youth's Susanoo, and was subsequently incinerated.

Would post the pic but not sure how to re-size it on this forum (much too large to post).

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Zetsu

Black Zetsu was sucked in with Kagura

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Zetsu

The third one was Tobi one of the first original people turned into a white zetsu by kagura in the past, was introduced as white zetsu clone but has the distinctive swirl patterned mask. Was seen crumbling to dust as everyone was released from the infinite sleep ability. Was the one that Obito wore around his body to fight with when younger and still badly injured, later replaced with a mask and used his name as an alias.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tobi_(Zetsu)

So yeah it goes -

White zetsu - dead
    Black zetsu - sealed with kagura
    Tobi - dead
    Last edited by Miyani; 2015-05-29 at 05:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

It was Danzo's right arm that was covered in eyes. This dude's left arm is covered in eyes. And Danzo's arm turned into a tree.

Sakura went in! Then immediately got kidnapped...gg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Sakura went in! Then immediately got kidnapped...gg
    At least she doesn't seem to be in a completely helpless situation. She knocked the shit out of that Shin guy, and is now in a position that a well placed punch would finish him for good. But as usual, the good guys let their bleeding heart get the best of them.

Not just that, but if she escapes or gets rescued, she'll have some great intel on the Shin army.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyani View Post
    On the second day of the war, White Zetsu was used as a test subject for Sasuke's new eyes and impaled by a blade formed from the black flames of Amaterasu, which was wielded by the youth's Susanoo, and was subsequently incinerated.

Would post the pic but not sure how to re-size it on this forum (much too large to post).

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Zetsu

Black Zetsu was sucked in with Kagura

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Zetsu

The third one was Tobi one of the first original people turned into a white zetsu by kagura in the past, was introduced as white zetsu clone but has the distinctive swirl patterned mask. Was seen crumbling to dust as everyone was released from the infinite sleep ability. Was the one that Obito wore around his body to fight with when younger and still badly injured, later replaced with a mask and used his name as an alias.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tobi_(Zetsu)

So yeah it goes -

White zetsu - dead
    Black zetsu - sealed with kagura
    Tobi - dead
    I had given it a look, and saw that Tobi had kicked some major ass when they brought him into the fight. Using 5 elements at once and fighting the Kages. Was really hoping he didn't die, but I guess crumbling is death :/

Hmmmmmmmmm. Naruto rusty after 10 years of peace. All I could think about when he got stabbed was Whitebeard from One Piece.

Idk. They either should have annihilated them or easily incapacitated them.

Hmmmmmmmmm. Naruto rusty after 10 years of peace. All I could think about when he got stabbed was Whitebeard from One Piece.

Idk. They either should have annihilated them or easily incapacitated them.
    Here is the thing, neither Naruto nor Sasuke can go all out while Sarada and chouChou are in the area, as they would be in danger of getting caught up in the giant powerful attacks. And the sword to the gut barely phased him as Kurama mentioned, merely a flesh wound, and Naruto has accelerated healing anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, looks like the next episode of the anime is going to be a filler episode....after we just got back from filler episodes....and the manga was finished....

Remember the sword only hit Naruto because Saskue brought the sword back into Kurama's shield with him, Shin activated his control over the sword after it was already past Naruto's defenses. Its not like Naruto wasn't paying attention and let the sword fly right though his shield.

Would have been more logical for Sasuke to use susano cloak to surround the kids and protect them + fight (does have that nice arrow ability) or Naruto could 9 tail cloak them like he did all his friends when fighting Obito. The basically just screwed this fight up by not taking it as a serious threat.

So Karin is the mother after all. Shitstorm in 3...2...1....

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    So Karin is the mother after all. Shitstorm in 3...2...1....
    HA! I just got done reading it, that makes it so much better than if Sakura was the mother. Now we just need to get the backstory, especially since it seems Karin is still alive (just in a different hideout)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

No way Suigetsu correctly used that machine.

I don't really like the way Orochimaru looks. I like the way they're all buddy buddy and they just walk into his hideout. Orochimaru must know they could instantly murder him if they wanted. They could have done it since he was like drooling over them fighting the Jubi.

No way Suigetsu correctly used that machine.

I don't really like the way Orochimaru looks. I like the way they're all buddy buddy and they just walk into his hideout. Orochimaru must know they could instantly murder him if they wanted. They could have done it since he was like drooling over them fighting the Jubi.
    Trust me DNA tests aren't that complicated, as long as you got the equipment anyway, I learned how to do it in an afternoon while at school.

Hell i could probably teach a chimp to do it.