Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Didn't want to start a new thread, but god fucking damn I am so tired of all the fillers and breaks in Naruto Shippuden..! Finally things heat up, and what do we get? Yes, another fucking filler next week. Bet we then get one episode of the real deal, and they take a break the week after that again.. Just finish it up allready, the novel is done, so finish up the anime aswell and start work on the Burito stuff.

GAH
    I'm annoyed with the anime's retelling of yet another alternative timeline. Wtf bother? It's Jeriya's novel, and inside someone's dream at that. All these damn dreams and they're all multiple episodes. The manga's ended, there's a really shitty epilogue movie, and they're still milking it with fillers; as if it won't repel fans and send the ip to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    I'm annoyed with the anime's retelling of yet another alternative timeline. Wtf bother? It's Jeriya's novel, and inside someone's dream at that. All these damn dreams and they're all multiple episodes. The manga's ended, there's a really shitty epilogue movie, and they're still milking it with fillers; as if it won't repel fans and send the ip to hell.
    lol, Every thursday I check to see if the fillers are done and all I have to do is look at the comments. It's have to have been at least 4 months of filler now.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    lol, Every thursday I check to see if the fillers are done and all I have to do is look at the comments. It's have to have been at least 4 months of filler now.
    Rather have filler than the stupidly long arc that is taking forever to end(bleach)
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    Rather have filler than the stupidly long arc that is taking forever to end(bleach)
    Not really.. I rather watch something that got ANYTHING to do with the current plot. I've quit Naruto so many times because there are more fillers than content. Then I come back after a couple of months, watch 2-3 actual episodes, then take a new break. The amount of fillers in Naruto is just way too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Even in an alternate time filler, they're still peddling the same bs of 15 years. Naruto is still Sasuke's doormat, Sasuke's power trips get him hard, he blows Oro due to penis envy of Naruto, and they have the same powers. Aren't there stronger people to go after than a young Naruto? They need weed to jog their imagination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even in an alternate time filler, they're still peddling the same bs of 15 years. Naruto is still Sasuke's doormat, Sasuke's power trips get him hard, he blows Oro due to penis envy of Naruto, and they have the same powers. Aren't there stronger people to go after than a young Naruto? They need weed to jog their imagination.
    That's what disappointed me in this filler. I was actually enjoying the concept of an alternate timeline, but they're basically doing the same thing as the original with only a few changes for flavor. Then again, it makes sense since it's coming from Tsunade's memory, but still... would have been nice to just continue the Akatsuki/Orochimaru plot from the part when they were kids, and skip the brooding Sasuke.

Am I the only one afraid this filler is gonna keep going on and on covering mirror plot lines until they run out of them?
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2015-12-26 at 01:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    This filler is actually really cool. Started out like crapola, but this 2nd half is very nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    This filler is actually really cool. Started out like crapola, but this 2nd half is very nice.
    It is very entertaining and I'm liking it, which is rare for a filler (especially one that's taking so much time), but I'm sad they're going the "Sasuke has an inferiority complex, goes to Orochimaru for power" thing again. Especially since he has Itachi and his entire family around. Now instead of brother issues, he has daddy issues. We'll see how much they change.

I'd like to see Fugaku in an actual fight though. Surely the man who produced Itachi and Sasuke would be an impressive battler, too. Or maybe that was their mother's latent potential. She was never actually shown as much more than a housewife, though during the Kyuubi incident it was implied she was a shinobi as well. It's a shame they don't explore these things more.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2015-12-26 at 01:54 PM.
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

I really hoped in this alternate universe sasuke and naruto would actually train together.
    naruto helping sasuke to activate/improve his sharingan and sasuke helping naruto with mastering kyuubi while for example naruto loses his shit and went 4 tails or so sasuke just shuts down kurama with his sharingan

also boruto movie is out on streaming sites

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    That's what disappointed me in this filler. I was actually enjoying the concept of an alternate timeline, but they're basically doing the same thing as the original with only a few changes for flavor. Then again, it makes sense since it's coming from Tsunade's memory, but still... would have been nice to just continue the Akatsuki/Orochimaru plot from the part when they were kids, and skip the brooding Sasuke.

Am I the only one afraid this filler is gonna keep going on and on covering mirror plot lines until they run out of them?
    It wasn't her memory, it was her dream so anything could have happened. This is going to go on until the retelling of the war!

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post

also boruto movie is out on streaming sites
    I saw that, but it looked like it was the korean version, and I can't stand those.

This filler in the anime is killing me. Just finish it already.

Ugh, yes, let's get on with the final chapters already. This marks the first time I accidentally watched the filler out of order, and then felt like I didn't want to watch anymore, to which I then thought, fuck it who cares, this is tedium at its core.

10+ Year Old Account
    It wasn't her memory, it was her dream so anything could have happened. This is going to go on until the retelling of the war!
    Well yes, it is her dream, but these dreams are built to feel like they're real life, so it makes sense that her memories would influence how her dream world is built.

Speaking of Tsunade, I like how the older she gets, the younger she makes herself look with her jutsu, while poor Mei takes the full brunt of aging.

Did they kill off killer bee in the boruto movie? WTFingF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Chocolate and cocaine come from the same plant, after all, and chocolate isn't illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing about affirmative action that is "racist".

I think the only character I was really mad at them for killing was pervy sage. He was the best.

Itachi Gaiden episodes have been out, been catching up on them.
    Holy. Shit. Fugaku Uchiha (Itachi and Sasuke's dad) is a badass. Kishi made him seem like a weak Uchiha clan head but he's clearly more than capable of the Hokage seat.
    I wish there was more backstory of him and Kakashi's dad.

Can't have bad ass kids like that and be a chump yourself. Would have been an interesting fight, Fugaku vs Itachi... too bad.
    Last edited by ItachiZaku; 2016-04-07 at 06:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    wasn't he one of the guys who was going to start the whole coup or whatever they were organizing for? it didn't really seem like he was weak, just not really shown much at all in the entire series

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Yeah, he was up for 4th Hokage with Orochimaru and Minato apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

How often will the new Naruto manga be released?