Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What topics do you absolutely refuse to talk about and why?

In my case it's politics, as I simply do not see its relevance and I despise arguing, especially when it's for the sake of entertainment or passing time.

Gun control, yet frankly that's all General Off-Topic is now a days.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Gun control, because at some point it's going to devolve into drivel from both sides.

10+ Year Old Account
    Religion, in general it is a private and personal matter shared with those you trust and are close to you, nobody here would qualify to have that conversation.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I refuse to tell you.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

I feel like I've seen every argument that can be said for Gun Control, I just see it go in the same circles all the time.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Relationship threads ill never respond to, I like reading the political ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    I'm going to have to go with relationship threads too. Do not want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Same here. Why do people need confirmation from complete strangers on the internet? With politics Politics at least you challenge your own ideas and stances.

Deleted
    Politics.

Why?

Boring. Important, but boring.

Slaanesh. I prefer to show people, than talk about it.

Deleted
    Gun control, it just doesn't interest me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whitey's mustache. Because it's like questioning the face of God.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    In my case it's politics, as I simply do not see its relevance and I despise arguing, especially when it's for the sake of entertainment or passing time.
    None. For one, I love debate and two, the chance to change a mind is too good to waste.

Ponies "MLP".
    Not a hater, just not interested.

Other than that I will discuss any topic, so that I might weigh the pros/cons of the argument to conclude my own opinion.

An example of which we be me concluding I am on the fence about god, I think all organized religion is mostly wrong and evil but they do provide a few positive traits however those traits don't atone for the existence of religion and the evils it tries to justify.

Anything that involves debating, because I am a terrible debater.Goes back once or twice before I pull out the strawmen and calling people dums.Sometimes I even start off with that stuff.
    Or anything where I might parrot other people.So many wasted hours at the post screen...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing's really off topic with me, but I lose interest in some things faster than others.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

I'll usually talk about anything. nothing is off limits but when arguments break out i'll be one of the first to leave. I REALLY hate arguing.
    Yep

IRL religion is something I shy away from talking about. I've tried a few times but the religious ones always end up either very offended that you disagree or just nonsensical & condescending.

10+ Year Old Account
    religion and gun control.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.