Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Dreadlord

What topics do you absolutely refuse to talk about and why?

In my case it's politics, as I simply do not see its relevance and I despise arguing, especially when it's for the sake of entertainment or passing time.

Gun control, yet frankly that's all General Off-Topic is now a days.

Gun control, because at some point it's going to devolve into drivel from both sides.
    WBMA - Leave our beards alone

Skype, PS3 & Steam - Whiteington

Family reroll project on Defias Brotherhood, poke me

Religion, in general it is a private and personal matter shared with those you trust and are close to you, nobody here would qualify to have that conversation.

I refuse to tell you.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

I feel like I've seen every argument that can be said for Gun Control, I just see it go in the same circles all the time.

Relationship threads ill never respond to, I like reading the political ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    I'm going to have to go with relationship threads too. Do not want.
    Wir müssen wissen. Wir werden wissen.
    Quote Originally Posted by auBerg View Post
    You are a certified crackpot that is subservient to the manipulators of science who are dreaming to control knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Same here. Why do people need confirmation from complete strangers on the internet? With politics Politics at least you challenge your own ideas and stances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroesec View Post
    Iraq is the most democratic country in the Arab world, thanks to that war.
    The greatest political analyst MMO C has to offer.

Politics.

Why?

Boring. Important, but boring.

I don't, talk about sexual topics or religion. And rather not discuss politics in any serious way if I can help it. Political satire and jokes are fun on both sides of ze spectrum, but I try not discuss any too controversial topics or stuff people may be offended by!

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

Slaanesh. I prefer to show people, than talk about it.

Gun control, it just doesn't interest me.
    Close your eyes and smile.
    [15:53] <PizzaSHARK> you have such a cute accent! ^_^

Whitey's mustache. Because it's like questioning the face of God.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    In my case it's politics, as I simply do not see its relevance and I despise arguing, especially when it's for the sake of entertainment or passing time.
    None. For one, I love debate and two, the chance to change a mind is too good to waste.

Ponies "MLP".
    Not a hater, just not interested.

Other than that I will discuss any topic, so that I might weigh the pros/cons of the argument to conclude my own opinion.

An example of which we be me concluding I am on the fence about god, I think all organized religion is mostly wrong and evil but they do provide a few positive traits however those traits don't atone for the existence of religion and the evils it tries to justify.

Anything that involves debating, because I am a terrible debater.Goes back once or twice before I pull out the strawmen and calling people dums.Sometimes I even start off with that stuff.
    Or anything where I might parrot other people.So many wasted hours at the post screen...

Nothing's really off topic with me, but I lose interest in some things faster than others.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

I'll usually talk about anything. nothing is off limits but when arguments break out i'll be one of the first to leave. I REALLY hate arguing.
    Yep

IRL religion is something I shy away from talking about. I've tried a few times but the religious ones always end up either very offended that you disagree or just nonsensical & condescending.