View Poll Results: What is your favorite melee class ?

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fury Warrior

17 12.50%
  • Arms Warrior

8 5.88%
  • Frost Death knight

16 11.76%
  • Unholy Death knight

6 4.41%
  • Retribution Paladin

17 12.50%
  • Feral Druid

10 7.35%
  • Windwalker Monk

27 19.85%
  • Assassination Rogue

7 5.15%
  • Combat Rogue

1 0.74%
  • Subtelty Rogue

4 2.94%
  • Enhancement Shaman

23 16.91%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Funniest melee (Damages dealer) class

Not the best/most powerful/strongest but funniest melee class in YOUR opinion. Just got the idea cause of another topic concerning casters, and since i actually only play melee classes, i find it more interesting to talk about melee classes.
    Can also be both PvP and PvE.

Tie between Windwalker Monk, Arms Warrior and Sub Rogue for me. Reallllly hard to choose, but I went with WW cause its brand new and I love the animations.

There's nothing funny about Warriors at all, it's a very boring to look at class. Monks have funny animations in all specs though.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    There's nothing funny about Warriors at all, it's a very boring to look at class. Monks have funny animations in all specs though.
    /opinion

Oh yeah, voted Fury Warrior. Nothing beats wrecking up ppl with 2 huge weapons

Brewmaster
    Fury warrior.

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 09:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Las Vegas View Post
    /opinion

Oh yeah, voted Fury Warrior. Nothing beats wrecking up ppl with 2 huge weapons
    Dont mind the troll , if you check his history he is just an angry hater :P.

Did you actually mean funniest, or funnest? The poll's just asking for your favorite, and I'm not sure how a class can look funny. Although some races look funny as certain classes.

Brewmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Senka View Post
    Did you actually mean funniest, or funnest? The poll's just asking for your favorite, and I'm not sure how a class can look funny. Although some races look funny as certain classes.
    Check the poll?

/puzzled

Guys dont spam a nice thread cmon , i cant spend all day reporting trolls /spammers :P.

I really enjoy my WW monk, which I'm levelling at the moment.
    I've always loved my Feral Druid and it only got better after the new(WoTLK style) Savage Roar.

But the WW monk is just so much fun to play, that I actually forgot how boring Northrend was, cause I was busy murdering stuff
    WW monk it is.
    Warlock New Main
    Druid Retired Main after many years
    Brawler's Guild ALL fights

The funniest, I dont know. None of them are that funny ? :S. I guess if you cant a warlock pets as melee, some of them say funny things when you summon them.. I dont understand ? Funniest melee? you want them to tell jokes or?

Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    Check the poll?

/puzzled

Guys dont spam a nice thread cmon , i cant spend all day reporting trolls /spammers :P.
    It's a legit question. The poll says favourite but the first post and title say funniest. They're totally different things.

i dont know whos the funniest of the melee classes.

I think he means funnest since he's referring to the funnest caster thread in the OP. For me it's ret pala, nothing like popping everything and blowing shit up for 20 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Nah, I disagree with your elitist mentality.
    Tier gear should be available during the leveling process. I don't want to have to mingle with these eltitist jerks in LFR to get gear as it is. I pay a sub fee, I shouldn't have to do LFR to get raid gear, much less Flex or Normal.

Since your title isn't "Most Fun" and is instead "Funniest", I will assume you mean most humorous.

As such, I choose Enhancement Shaman because I always laugh when I see them pretending to be a real melee.

You mean I have room for text now?

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    Since your title isn't "Most Fun" and is instead "Funniest", I will assume you mean most humorous.
    I assumed the same, and I voted Retribution Paladin. I remember when they first introduced divine storm, we would joke in guild "Oh wait I see a plate wearer appro *DIVINESTOOOOOOOORM* +dead+". "I'll just drink my *DIVINESTOOOORM* +dead+"

Still makes me laugh, so I voted accordingly.

If you ment "most interesting", it's really up to you. It's like asking "who's the most attractive woman?"

Well, for exemple, critting with obliteration is fun, bursting down a random guy with an arm war is fun, it makes me laugh.

Retribution Paladin, though I don't really like the current state of Holy Power, to me it was much better in Cataclysm, now there's just too much management involved. I wonder why almost every class has to have a secondary "Combo Point system" nowadays.

I've only played Fury/Arms warrior and Muti/Combat rogue and out of those 4, I like Assassination the most.

Wait, are we on about favorite, funniest or most fun? They're 3 different things and depending on where you look, each one seems to be what's being asked.

Three words: Pink Ranger Paladin.

A tie between WW monk and Frost DK. But since my main is a DK, I went with that on the pole.