Poll: What is your favorite melee class ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    WW monk hands down, havent had as much fun playing melee since my tbc rogue.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    Brewmaster monk at low levels is jut OP I love it... and then at max ww monk is nice ( at least for me :P )

Deleted
    Assassination rogue. Because fuck yeah.

15+ Year Old Account
    Funniest? Enhancement Shaman...seriously...when did Shaman ever dual wield axes and rip people to shreds?

Most fun? Either ret pally or monk.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

I usual go for range or healers, but I have really been enjoying WW Monks. Maybe now I can actually play with a melee?

15+ Year Old Account
    Old rogue. but since this reflect current state, well uhm, still vote rogue as my mind live in the past.

The day the world learns the difference between funniest and most fun will be a good day. :-)

Personally, I really like my ww monk. Tons of mobility, really like the animations, and overall it just feels like a nice spec to be playing.

Fury warrior is actually very dull when ur not geared, i ended up leaving the class before getting geared.
    WW seems to be fun so far, i also think affliction is fun. (cata-affliction was at least)

10+ Year Old Account
    Fury Warrior, Frost DK, Windwalker Monk

9 votes for rogues, 5 of them being for assassination - these people don't play rogues.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

15+ Year Old Account
    I think retribution is pretty funny in pvp, as they´re terrible. Rogue was funny, untill they got buffed (don't know whether they're any good now though, as I quit. But it was quite funny to get tickled by them).

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    9 votes for rogues, 5 of them being for assassination - these people don't play rogues.
    I don't play a rogue, but, reading about them, assassination sounds the most fun! (Note , I didn't vote)

Frost dk for sure. Not sure why so many people voted monk. Monks are just so boring and weak to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Obviously people still find them hilarious?

Deleted
    Feral all the way!
    Although, Enha and UH (despite the hideous ramp-up) have also been rather enjoyable.

Most fun? I'd go with UH dk. They have a response to everything and can beat other players without making sure the other guy can't respond.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

i Think Enhance shaman make a hilarious Melee DPS, while they are capable of dual wielding fist weapons, axes and other numerous things they all seem to run around with random gear on

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's more hilarious than a gnome wielding 2 tree trunks charging with fire in their wake?

That's right, fury.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post
    Obviously people still find them hilarious?
    Ya, the thread is about the funniest class not the funnest.

Guy above me convinced me to go with Fury Warriors as the funniest class.