Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Rocket Boots and Parachutes are disabled in RBG just like arena. Also you cannot BoP flag carriers to prevent people from griefing games.

If a warrior's health was that high, he obviously was being healed by a resto shaman and had last stand up. When last stand expires you lose that extra health and the resto shaman *could* have been CCed long enough to not refresh his buff. That would mean the warrior would lose around 40% of his health from cooldowns which would have been around 300k. *rough numbers and guesswork*

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    Rocket Boots and Parachutes are disabled in RBG just like arena. Also you cannot BoP flag carriers to prevent people from griefing games.

If a warrior's health was that high, he obviously was being healed by a resto shaman and had last stand up. When last stand expires you lose that extra health and the resto shaman *could* have been CCed long enough to not refresh his buff. That would mean the warrior would lose around 40% of his health from cooldowns which would have been around 300k. *rough numbers and guesswork*
    The problem is he did not die. He just dropped his flag having this insane amount of hp, we just have no idea why. Accidentally perhaps, but maybe there is one forgotten by Blizz ability that caused it...

15+ Year Old Account
    A druid at the start of the match grabbed our orb...We got outplayed...
    Last edited by apepi; 2013-02-01 at 12:28 AM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

queued into bailamos with a 1900 guild group (small guild, we only run guild groups every few weeks)....we dropped Mes in literally 2 seconds. i didn't know what happened. he ran in, we shadowfuried him, he died. felt pretty awesome. we lost 1600-1200 in EOTS but it's always fun queueing into bailamos (100% serious, i enjoy a challenge).

Feared by a lock and fell through the world, then died by a 180k chaos bolt.

fear... not broken at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Vathius View Post
    Feared by a lock and fell through the world, then died by a 180k chaos bolt.

fear... not broken at all.
    it was not a rated bg but was a random bg. i had the flag in wsg. it was 2vs2 with us scoring the last point. and around 3 min left. almost the whole enemy team was defending the efc. and i was just chilling on the roof with my healer buddy. till one warlock came by and feared me into the ground while holding the flag. i died and the flag was reteurnd. and the enemy capped the flag and won the match with like 2 min left on the clock. that was a pain in the ass.