Deleted

Warlock or Spriest PvP In 5.2

What one is the ONE xD ty

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing how shadow priests are vastly superior to warlocks right now, and we are getting a pretty big nerf while shadow stays more or less the same....
    I think I've said enough there

But then again, you should play what you enjoy the most, unless you only care about ratings

Deleted
    Thanks, but do you think Spriests will ever be nerfed back too being quite bad ?

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsausername View Post
    Thanks, but do you think Spriests will ever be nerfed back too being quite bad ?
    Better yet rather than try to predict the changes in the 5.2 patch notes just go and play the class you enjoy. Or if you fail to be able to make a choice play both

KJC makes me not want to play anything other then my lock.

Deleted
    I am currently lvling a warlock, they seem like a fun class and always good for pvp, and now people are saying (at least on the forums) that they will be bad for PvP in 5.2?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vattenmelon View Post
    I am currently lvling a warlock, they seem like a fun class and always good for pvp, and now people are saying (at least on the forums) that they will be bad for PvP in 5.2?
    Right now warlocks are already in a terrible place. Currently they are the 3rd least represented class, being above rogues and monks.
    To keep a long story short, 5.2 is giving us a pretty big nerf without really improving anything that's wrong with us....