Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Rogue set looks ridiculous.

A 2 handed caster mace?Haven't seen one of those since BC.

Was hoping to see some more lock changes to make pets more dynamic, but arcane mage buffs are nice too.

And not a single damn change to Hunters again... Im losing my hopes with this game... Theres so much things to do to Hunter, but yet i dont see nothing about them for the last 3 PTR builds, but mages, that are already OP, you see buffs.... Seems legit.

Deleted
    Mantid Artifact Sonic Locator: I want this for Tol'vir.

Quote Originally Posted by ez100 View Post
    Was hoping to see some more lock changes to make pets more dynamic, but arcane mage buffs are nice too.
    That's some ugly ass Rogue gear....

Limited in transmog... Limited in animations... Limited in gear aesthetics.... Limited in spec differentiation.

Damn, can we get a break?

am i the only person that sees the updated frost lord loot but nothing for valentines day event?

which kinda means that 5.2 will be out closer to June than march

Deleted
    Wow, they increased Windwalker and Brewmaster cost of Jab by 0.1% of mana in serpent stance... What a change, especially when we don't have serpent stance or mana at all... :-D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    am i the only person that sees the updated frost lord loot but nothing for valentines day event?

What? What kind of thought process led you to think that? Love is in the Air starts in around two weeks. All that it means is that the patch is releasing sometime after that event has transpired and before the Midsummer one begins, not that it has to release close to Midsummer.

Edit: not only did my own though process make no sense, but it's already been corrected below. Leaving the post up for foolishness' sake.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2013-01-30 at 07:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

I'd think it means that it'll be sometime between the events, which doesn't in anyway mean that it'll be closer to June. Not sure how you drew that conclusion tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by MuteTV View Post
    That's some ugly ass Rogue gear....

Limited in transmog... Limited in animations... Limited in gear aesthetics.... Limited in spec differentiation.

Damn, can we get a break?
    Limited in transmog? Rogues have one of the most highly regarded sets in WoW history; Tier 2

Limited in animations? What do you want, flashy explosions? Be a Paladin if you want to be noticeable, Rogues are all about being subtle and incognito. Personally I feel Crimson Tempest was already a step too far.

Limited in gear aesthetics? Try being a Death Knight, where every set is skull related.

Limited in spec differentiation? I'm beginning to think you don't play the class or at least don't know it.

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 07:06 PM ----------

If you have Atlasloot you'll see the gear is already updated. Love is in the Air necks are ilevel 480/Level 90.

Quote Originally Posted by ganush View Post
    I'd think it means that it'll be sometime between the events, which doesn't in anyway mean that it'll be closer to June. Not sure how you drew that conclusion tbh.
    and i'm not sure how people can draw the conclusion of it being released mid February so i thought id try baseless predicting myself

Deleted
    With this changes Arcane spec has been just reset at beggining of the expansion, shit and worthless spec. 0 mobility and poor damage. I'm sick of nonstop changes to mages in this expansion

I feel like if I were to jump off of a cliff wearing that helm, I would delicately glide down to the bottom.....

edit WAIT!! Is that collar part of the chest piece!?!?!?!?!?! Thats hot

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Limited in transmog? Rogues have one of the most highly regarded sets in WoW history; Tier 2

Limited in animations? What do you want, flashy explosions? Be a Paladin if you want to be noticeable, Rogues are all about being subtle and incognito. Personally I feel Crimson Tempest was already a step too far.

Limited in gear aesthetics? Try being a Death Knight, where every set is skull related.

Limited in spec differentiation? I'm beginning to think you don't play the class or at least don't know it.

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 07:06 PM ----------

If you have Atlasloot you'll see the gear is already updated. Love is in the Air necks are ilevel 480/Level 90.
    ditched atlasloot as it never updated properly and always caused errors when preforming certain actions.

altho last time i checked LiitA loot was 370? last year correct?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, you just made me realize how stupid my previous post was. Also,
    Skulls for the skull throne?

altho last time i checked LiitA loot was 370? last year correct?
    Not sure, I think it was a bit lower than that. They were blues last year, so probably the same as heroic blues, so 346. Alenarian is right about this year: it's 480.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2013-01-30 at 07:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Really tired of legs, boots and everything have the same god damn model :/ Those leather legs look like my plate legs...

Deleted
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Shuriken Toss: Shurikens are coated in your Lethal Poison.
    Lol, get ready for everyone to roll an Assassination Rogue for PvP, as if they weren't already on their way to being Flavour of the Season. 30 yard auto-attacks and poison procs are pretty much the main factors in Assassination DPS and now they can do it from range. Can't wait.
    It always did proc poisons; the clarification is there now because the skill has been adjusted to NOT proc non-lethal. So no Crippling at range (or Paralytic or Mind-Numbing etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Really tired of legs, boots and everything have the same god damn model :/ Those leather legs look like my plate legs...
    seems like they have given up now and wanting us to mog everything

Now if we only knew what Capacitance was...