Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Stood in the Fire lucizanito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    412
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Haven't you done the quest you get once you reach exalted with the klaxxi? It says clearly how it is pronounced.

    Beaten to it -_-
    Never stepped foot into Dread Wastes.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogg-Saron, God of Death View Post
    Man. The more I hear Wrathion, the more he reminds me of:




    Also, I hope the final legendary in MoP will be Lei Shen's spear, seeing as we will already be able to obtain his crown.
    Wrathion is voiced by Aaron Phillips.

    PS: I just noticed the Ubuntu logo on his forehead. For the people. Lol!
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

  3. #43
    Forgive me if I've been too alarmist, I have to learn to calm down. Yet I fear the worst ... and it is not the first time I guess right on something like that...

    For example, I predicted months ago as both the Kirin Tor, Dalaran and Jaina would return to give the back to the Alliance towards the neutrality and the Horde-Alliance partnership, and you will see how my prediction will be fulfilled.

    I sincerely hope that my expectations are not met, but just in case, I'll go crying already the death of Rastakhan, the destruction of Zandalar and the decline of the Zandalari trolls...


  4. #44
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    16,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Forgive me if I've been too alarmist, I have to learn to calm down. Yet I fear the worst ... and it is not the first time I guess right on something like that...

    For example, I predicted months ago as both the Kirin Tor, Dalaran and Jaina would return to give the back to the Alliance towards the neutrality and the Horde-Alliance partnership, and you will see how my prediction will be fulfilled.

    I sincerely hope that my expectations are not met, but just in case, I'll go crying already the death of Rastakhan, the destruction of Zandalar and the decline of the Zandalari trolls...
    .... Easy there Nostradamus....

    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  5. #45
    Wrathion sounds both amazing and childish at the same time. looking forward to the next patch

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Angmooren View Post
    Wrathion sounds both amazing and childish at the same time. looking forward to the next patch
    He is basically Stewie

  7. #47
    Two things should be noted about Cho's Zandalari story

    1) We're not done with the Zandalari Trolls. I know, people will throw their hands up in a fit, complaining about always having Troll content, but the story of the Zandalari in MoP seems to be the best Troll lore we've had in a while (compared to the random uprising in Cataclysm). I can guarantee that we will see Zul AND Rastakahn in a future expansion. And no, Rastakahn isn't dead. He's just not their King anymore. Who knows, maybe he'll break off with a group of 'Good Zandalari'. Or maybe Zul's the good one.

    2) Zul had two prophecies (Three actually, but his first and third were basically the same). The First prophecy came true, obviously, but what of the second? Many tend to argue that because of Wrathions "in-your-face" demonstration with the legion returning, that the next expansion will be Burning Legion based. I think Zul's second prophecy may be a preview of what's to come.

    Of course, we'll find out later this year at Blizzcon.

  8. #48
    I am Murloc! Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    5,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    Two things should be noted about Cho's Zandalari story

    1) We're not done with the Zandalari Trolls. I know, people will throw their hands up in a fit, complaining about always having Troll content, but the story of the Zandalari in MoP seems to be the best Troll lore we've had in a while (compared to the random uprising in Cataclysm). I can guarantee that we will see Zul AND Rastakahn in a future expansion. And no, Rastakahn isn't dead. He's just not their King anymore. Who knows, maybe he'll break off with a group of 'Good Zandalari'. Or maybe Zul's the good one.

    2) Zul had two prophecies (Three actually, but his first and third were basically the same). The First prophecy came true, obviously, but what of the second? Many tend to argue that because of Wrathions "in-your-face" demonstration with the legion returning, that the next expansion will be Burning Legion based. I think Zul's second prophecy may be a preview of what's to come.

    Of course, we'll find out later this year at Blizzcon.
    Here are the prophecys showned, your second point makes good sense, but he is refering to Vash'jir by what I see on the image he shows. Hes also clearly speaking of the naga in that zone. On a intresting note, if you notice the troll that is Zul in this video is the ones that talks in the 4.1 Cataclysm trailer, so hes still alive after leaveing on the boat Rasta gave him So yep Trolls are not done after 5.2.



    Here is the Mogu / Titans one and the Thunder King one.




    Last edited by Shampro; 2013-01-31 at 12:18 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •