Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1

    Wrathion Legendary Additiional Sound Files and Lorewalker Cho Zandalary Story

    New beta build bring us new sound files. Some additional wrathion legendary sound files nad Lorewalker Cho with his zandalary story.



    http://www.adriacraft.net :: Adriatic Blizzard Community Fansite
    Twitter: @Stiven_SRB

  2. #2
    Damn, so Ra-den is a Titan!

  3. #3
    Dreadlord KunkkaTheAdmiral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Seventyseven sea's.
    Posts
    994
    He is not, "Titan Keeper" he's the same as Tyr, Thorim, Hodir and Freya.

    Though it sounds damn interesting, psyched too see more, especially this "crafting" that took place in Pandaria.
    "Why do we fight? To protect home and family, to preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind the true question is, what is worth fighting for?"

  4. #4
    Epic! Bosbeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Batcave
    Posts
    1,558
    So Ra-Den was the master of the Mogu O.o?

    Lei Shen drained Ra's powers? epic.. just epic.

    the Mogu are becoming one of my favorite races lore wise.
    Last edited by Bosbeer; 2013-01-30 at 06:40 PM.

  5. #5
    Immortal Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    7,070
    Silencer, I'm growing to love you in a totally non homosexual way.

    Okay maybe borderline.

  6. #6
    The Patient Trolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    315
    Silencer, is there any music yet?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Trolden View Post
    Silencer, is there any music yet?
    Nah check it out nothing about new music... I hope they give us yellow quest now.
    http://www.adriacraft.net :: Adriatic Blizzard Community Fansite
    Twitter: @Stiven_SRB

  8. #8
    Immortal Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    7,070
    AHA. The Mogu were left behind to look after Yshaarj even after he was killed.

    I am 100000000000000% positive his body or he is underneath Pandaria.

    FUCK YEAH.

  9. #9
    The Patient Trolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    AHA. The Mogu were left behind to look after Yshaarj even after he was killed.

    I am 100000000000000% positive his body or he is underneath Pandaria.

    FUCK YEAH.
    It is becoming obvious that we will be facing an Old-God this expansion.
    Really looking forward to it.

  10. #10
    Epic! Bosbeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Batcave
    Posts
    1,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Trolden View Post
    It is becoming obvious that we will be facing an Old-God this expansion.
    Really looking forward to it.
    As much as I want it, this doesn't mean we'll face him.
    It's said that the Mogu were here to imprison his body (as I once speculated), but as long as there is no evidence of his entire presence, we can't be sure.

  11. #11
    The Patient Trolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    As much as I want it, this doesn't mean we'll face him.
    It's said that the Mogu were here to imprison his body (as I once speculated), but as long as there is no evidence of his entire presence, we can't be sure.
    Mogu are here to imprison his body, but we... we kill most of the mogu, we kill their king, the Thunder King, I don't think mogu are worth anything without Lei Shen.

    I guess there is a key to release the Old God... Maybe Garrosh is going to be one (to be the key, not the Old God, lol).

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Trolden View Post
    It is becoming obvious that we will be facing an Old-God this expansion.
    Really looking forward to it.
    Much like we would see the fella who "signs Deathwing's checks" I imagine.

  13. #13
    The Lightbringer Skytotem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,554
    I still don't get why the Zandalar trolls wouldn't just shack up with the Horde or look for a peaceful way to get a new homeland :\
    You are now future Jack Noir.

    Presently, you are trapped in a single moment, which increasingly feels like an eternity. Your boredom is surpassed only by your all consuming rage and contempt for existence itself.

  14. #14
    Man. The more I hear Wrathion, the more he reminds me of:




    Also, I hope the final legendary in MoP will be Lei Shen's spear, seeing as we will already be able to obtain his crown.

    Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    I still don't get why the Zandalar trolls wouldn't just shack up with the Horde or look for a peaceful way to get a new homeland :\
    Cus they know that the old god is Hakkar Blood God, The Faceless One :P
    http://www.adriacraft.net :: Adriatic Blizzard Community Fansite
    Twitter: @Stiven_SRB

  16. #16
    The Patient Trolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogg-Saron, God of Death View Post
    Man. The more I hear Wrathion, the more he reminds me of:



    Also, I hope the final legendary in MoP will be Lei Shen's spear, seeing as we will already be able to obtain his crown.
    Check this item out.
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/95433-tem...ightning-lance
    It's written there:
    "Just carrying this unstable spear sets your nerves aflame. You can't imagine trying to wield it as a weapon. What does Wrathion intend to do with this?"

  17. #17
    What if we end up ressurecting Yshaarj?

    The Sha, who are the remnants of Yshaarj, feed off of our negative emotions and they came out in full force once we arrived. Well what if our coming to this land actually "feed" the corpse of Yshaarj and he comes back to life?

    Its not the first time an old god has come back from the dead(Im looking at you C'thun).

  18. #18
    Epic! Bosbeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Batcave
    Posts
    1,558
    I really want to know what Wrathion is up to with the power he's gathering here on Pandaria.
    On one side I really want him to be a dirty fellah doing bad things, but on the other side I don't.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Trolden View Post
    Check this item out.
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/95433-tem...ightning-lance
    It's written there:
    "Just carrying this unstable spear sets your nerves aflame. You can't imagine trying to wield it as a weapon. What does Wrathion intend to do with this?"
    I've seen it and I don't really see how that actually matters much. x)

    I don't think a lot of ingame characters imagined wielding Illidan's Glaives or Ragnaros's Sulfuras.

    Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

  20. #20
    The Lightbringer Skytotem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,554
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Cus they know that the old god is Hakkar Blood God, The Faceless One :P
    ... That doesnt' make any sense? How is that even related to them finding a new homeland?
    You are now future Jack Noir.

    Presently, you are trapped in a single moment, which increasingly feels like an eternity. Your boredom is surpassed only by your all consuming rage and contempt for existence itself.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •