Thread: Rogue S13

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Aahahahahah, omg.

You got me, priceless.

Lol they have the rogue gear on PTR now and blizz knows the helm is so bad, they dont allow you to show it by default!
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    Lol they have the rogue gear on PTR now and blizz knows the helm is so bad, they dont allow you to show it by default!
    because you risk to get eye cancer from it if you look at the set for more then 10 minutes straight !
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    because you risk to get eye cancer from it if you look at the set for more then 10 minutes straight !
    This actually made me laugh. I hope they're going to change it as fast as possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    pretty much this, you have to have the silly helmet disabled or you end up disabled.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not a big fan of the thick pants look on rogues...or anyone for that matter. Also, if You're going to make some of the shurikens 3D then make ALL of them 3D...i.e. model those fuggin shurikens on the gloves Blizz! Jeez. It makes it look like the rogue wanted to stick some more shurikens on his outfit, but he didn't have the gold so he painted them on.