Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Okay so, the problem is obviously being inside the case.

So you have nine brass risers in the case right now, correct?

You are supposed to have 9x this between the mobo and the case. (Nine riser, not 9*4)

If you don't it wlll.. exactly I don't know what happen but it's not good. I think it may short-circuit with the case, but if I can boot outside with no problem.... I don't think it's the problem.

Else maybe that when you plug everything in the case you pump too much power for your PSU, I don't know how Watt it can provide, but it may be the problem
    Last edited by Punisher; 2013-01-30 at 10:37 PM. Reason: okay not 9*4, 9 riser
    My first build:
    Storage: Kingston SSD Now V200+ 120G and WD Caviar Blue HDD 500 G
    Processing Units: i5-3570k @ 3.8 Ghz cooled by 212 Evo and MSI Twin Frozr 3, R7850 @ 900, 1200
    Mobo, Ram, PSU Gigabyte Z77-D3H and G.Skill ripjaw 2x 4G with XFX 550w
    If I am unreadable, its not because I hate grammar, its because Im french-canadian

As stated you need to install the risers (the screw points will be labelled in the manual). You cannot have the motherboard touching the metal case directly otherwise the motherboard will not work correctly. Remember that electricity is "lazy" and will always take the most direct root to complete a circuit, when your motherboard is touching your case it effectively means that the quickest path is through the case itself.

Also check your front panel connectors. You may have put them on wrong or have a faulty switch. Try installing everything in the case without connecting any of the case peripherals and just use the power button on the mobo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyseh View Post
    Also check your front panel connectors. You may have put them on wrong
    I actually got the manual for his motherboard, and based off the pictures provided, he had the front panel stuff on there correct. The fact that the lights turned on as well, indicates the power switch is not faulty. Something is being shorted.