Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

█ Severity Gaming █ [A-25] (1/13H)

Severity Gaming
    Alliance | US-Kel'Thuzad | 25man | Raiding Guild | SeverityGaming.com

Who We Are

Severity Gaming is a large, tightly knit multi-platform gaming community; including Minecraft, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and League of Legends. Possessing leadership with a combined total of over 15 years of successful MMO management, as well as many members with extensive high-end raid experience, Severity Gaming hopes to provide paramount play to those who fit its requirements. We seek to excel in personal and collective gaming performance to the maximum effect, while keeping a friendly, sociable environment that spans many platforms and is more than just a raid roster. Our communities are structured to provide gamers with well-maintained web services and a constructive environment to help facilitate unique and enjoyable gaming experiences.

After a recent restructuring of SG-WoW we are recruiting exceptional players to improve our roster and be more competitive than ever before, pushing top ranking kills and housing the best of the best in our raid team, in an environment of transparency and cooperation to achieve a common goal.

We raid Tues-Thurs 8-12 EST (6-10MST/Server)
    What We Have to Offer
    Current Progression 1/13HN ToT
    • A friendly multi-title community with plenty of events and interaction.
    • A group of like-minded individuals working to be the best they can be and pushing progression.
    • Free repairs and 275 food, as well as discounted flasks and other essentials.
    • Dedicated, transparent leadership with years of experience in MMOs and guild leadership.
    • An atmosphere that pushes you to be your best, but maintains a team environment.
    • A guild that is constantly improving and willing to take action to excel.
    • Well maintained web resources such as Ventrilo and our website.

What We Expect From You
    • We expect all raiders to have done extensive research on their class, and know how to use all your abilities well, not just your main rotation. Raiders should play their class to its fullest and constantly looking to improve.
    • You should have knowledge of all boss fights as soon as it is available, as well as listen when the fight and roles are explained and contribute to strategy.
    • Damage per second is not priority over survival, unless otherwise specified, don't stand in fire.
    • Raiders should be able to attend 90% or more of our raids. If you cannot you are responsible for telling an officer before the raid.
    • We expect raiders to maintain some composure and not whine about gear, or other raiders. If you have a problem with the way the guild is doing things let an officer know, we want to avoid drama.
    • Please be friendly and respectful to other members and don't only log on for raids. However you should be able to handle a few jokes as that is inevitable, so please be mature and have some personality.
    • Communication is key, if you don't understand a fight tell us before the pull. Vent and a mic are required, so you should not have any excuse.
    • Be able to take criticism and improve from it without causing an argument.
    • Raiders should be willing to work and improve the guild on a competitive level, that means 110% at all times, even on farmed bosses and trash.
    • Raiding only a few days a week we require members to keep up, play well and efficiently so we can achieve in a few days, that which takes other guilds four or five days.
    • Know what gear you need before it drops and organize gear in a way to maximize your performance.[/li][li]Take responsibility if you messed up.
    • Be prepared and waiting outside the instance ahead of time
    • Maintain activity on the guild website, especially in boss strategy forums.
    • Value the guild as a whole above individual progression.

Classes of Interest 495iLevel+ Only
    We will always consider exceptional applicants of any class as our raid spots are considered "competitive". If you feel that you can outperform one of our raid members, feel free to apply.
    Deathknight | Dps(High) Tank(Low)
    Druid | Melee (Medium) Range (High) Healer (High) Tank (Medium)
    Hunter | Dps (Medium)
    Priest | Dps (Medium) Healer (High)
    Mage | Dps (High)
    Monk | Dps (Medium) Tank (Medium) Healer (Medium)
    Paladin | Dps (Low) Tank (High) Healer (High)
    Rogue | Dps (Medium)
    Shaman | Melee(Medium) Range (Medium) Healer (Medium)
    Warlock | Dps (High)
    Warrior | Dps (Medium) Tank (Low)

**Viable offspec preferred

Contact Information
    Ilikaz (Ilikaz#1564)
    Serrias (Siriusa#1503)
    Delacour (Delacour#1483)
    Last edited by SGDelacour; 2013-05-06 at 07:09 PM.
    "Hey, that feature you wanted... I finished it, just don't ask me how it works."

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com
    World of Warcraft | StarCraft II | League of Legends | DotA2 | Star Wars: The Old Republic

EST Lunch HOOOOOOOO!
    "Hey, that feature you wanted... I finished it, just don't ask me how it works."

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com
    World of Warcraft | StarCraft II | League of Legends | DotA2 | Star Wars: The Old Republic

gewd morning!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

bump for the afternoon

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Good morning, Afternoon, and Lunch

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Thank you other Barry!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Thank you other Barry!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Happy Wednesday! We're looking for all of the boomkins.

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

And all of the healing priests!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

and all of the rogues!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Drank too much last night, world hurts right now!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Looking for Restoration Shamans. 30% wipe on Heroic Spirit Kings w/ 22 people.

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

good morning

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

It's monday, FML!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

hello monday afternoon

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

bump dat thread!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Quote Originally Posted by SGDelacour View Post
    bump dat thread!
    You can't make me.

Happy Sunday! Hope everyone is doing well.http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8p-12-LFM-H25m

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Bump, bump, bump it up!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

come drink our koolaid

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com