Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Aaaand, servers are down I hate Tuesdays!
    "Hey, that feature you wanted... I finished it, just don't ask me how it works."

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com
    World of Warcraft | StarCraft II | League of Legends | DotA2 | Star Wars: The Old Republic

bump! in the trunk!
    "Hey, that feature you wanted... I finished it, just don't ask me how it works."

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com
    World of Warcraft | StarCraft II | League of Legends | DotA2 | Star Wars: The Old Republic

bump, it up!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

bump it up!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

updated needs!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Good Saturday! Hope everyone is doing well. We have updated our needs. Thanks for the view!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

ohio, it's a state!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

up, goes the post.

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

bump up to get more people!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

No pope

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Goodevening!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

bump, bump bump bump bump, bump bump, bump it up!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

bump it up!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

bump in the trunk

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Recruitment Needs Updated. Paid Transfers Available.

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Few spots in our 25m that we are trying to swap out so we can push progression. www.severitygaming.com for more info!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

bump for expansion.

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

bump in the trunk

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

Bump for 1 new 25m boss down (yesterday), and 3 new 10m bosses (tonight) after some roster and organizational changes. Looking to bring in a few more bodies to take this newfound experience into 25m and get into heroics!
    Last edited by SGDelacour; 2013-03-28 at 04:27 AM.

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com

BAMPING FOR 11/12 Current Needs Updated!

info@severitygaming.com
    www.severitygaming.com