Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Level 60 PvP gear available to those with the RBG titles.

Characters that have attained requisite title levels (Centurion, Knight-Champion, Grand Marshal, High Warlord, etc.) through the Rated Battleground system will be able to purchase old PVP items requiring those titles.

It's happening.... DUM DUM DUM!

Tbh, It's about time. Puting in items for some people that have the titles from classic (maybe 2-5 of the total player base) could only buy was fishy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless I'm wrong, you could even buy them without having the proper rank. You just can't use them for transmog if you didn't get the proper rank in vanilla.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Unless I'm wrong, you could even buy them without having the proper rank. You just can't use them for transmog if you didn't get the proper rank in vanilla.
    The thing is you can only transmog the replica pieces and not the original and you require the title before you can purchase them (iirc)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Euerfeldi View Post
    source please?
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=210362/u...tr-patch-notes

As someone who with no care for RBGs, "Meh".
    And this didn't spark my interest. If I ever should find myself interested in this I will be happy for this.
    “The north still reeks of undeath. Our homelands lay in ruin. Pandaria oozes our hatred and doubt. What hope is there for this world when the Burning Legion again lands upon our shores?” - Eric Thibeau

My vanilla Sergeant should get the gear for transmog then at this rate, Knight-Champion (A whole 1900 rating) in RBG being enough to get it? Might as well just hand it out.

so happy about this was so ready when transmorg was released to use the gear and then when i couldn't was so annoyed but now will be able to

Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    Tbh, It's about time. Puting in items for some people that have the titles from classic (maybe 2-5 of the total player base) could only buy was fishy.
    no it wasn't, and this is the final kick in the teeth to the true old school crowd, the real question is when do i get my scarab lord title

this is simply bad and lazy rehashed content pvp style, they couldn't bother with making new titles for rbgs now that last unique thing left is gone

i'm kind of insulted by this. i worked hard for my rank 10, it took a lot more time and effort then the equivalent rank in rbgs takes.

maybe if rbg players got a recolor to differentiate it from the older gear.

well since you can buy T3 on the BMAH now, looks like they took away the last unique vanilla thing i had.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

hell yes..I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    i'm kind of insulted by this. i worked hard for my rank 10, it took a lot more time and effort then the equivalent rank in rbgs takes.

maybe if rbg players got a recolor to differentiate it from the older gear.

well since you can buy T3 on the BMAH now, looks like they took away the last unique vanilla thing i had.
    id be more insulted by the fact they add this after the banwaves of wintraders came out, where nothing got reverted

ahaha this game is truly a joke, garbage kids who play around with inflated ratings(2200 rbg = 1700 arena), win traders and people who paid 10 bucks for a 2500 carry can wear the most prestigious gear in the game.

Making people who only attained legacy rank 8-11 being able to mog the HWL/GM set was bad enough, but this one really takes the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    Using HWL/GM weapons required rank 8. Your rank 10 is nothing compared to my rank 14. So all and all, I don't care if you're "insulted" by this change.

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 10:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    ahaha this game is truly a joke, garbage kids who play around with inflated ratings(2200 rbg = 1700 arena), win traders and people who paid 10 bucks for a 2500 carry can wear the most prestigious gear in the game.

Making people who only attained legacy rank 8-11 being able to mog the HWL/GM set was bad enough, but this one really takes the cake.
    The fact that lowly rank 8s could transmog my rank 14 weapons was retarded. Now that it's being opened up to people who actually PvP, I don't mind.

If the fact that they're becoming available is really so appalling, then the fact that rank 8s could transmog my rank 14 weapons is 2 - 3 times more appalling.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

NO ONE with any notable skill or desire for prestige is gonna mog that set after 5.2, it will be the "jenkins/spectral horse" version of equipment. Every mouthbreathing RBG player(like 99.99% of the pvp population) except for the top players will use this set.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ridiculous should continue to respect the old school people personally like this is going to become common as hell haha

TBH the only kewl set is the rogue set. Every other set is pretty ugly and you guys are acting like every class doesn't have a better look set already. Only true tools will trans mog it anyway and here is another questions why can't you get the set through arena ratings? I dislike rated battlegrounds so I probably will never have it oh well.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care, it doesn't really look that good anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Broloth View Post
    Using HWL/GM weapons required rank 8. Your rank 10 is nothing compared to my rank 14. So all and all, I don't care if you're "insulted" by this change.[COLOR="red"]
    i had a maul of the redeemed crusader, stomps on your HWL weapon any day. doesn't make my rank 10 any less time consuming, and it certainly took more time then rank 10 in rbgs took.

i wouldn't be bothered by not being able to transmog to rank 14 gear anymore if people who afked in rbgs couldn't ever do it.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"