Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmannoob View Post
    TBH the only kewl set is the rogue set. Every other set is pretty ugly and you guys are acting like every class doesn't have a better look set already. Only true tools will trans mog it anyway and here is another questions why can't you get the set through arena ratings? I dislike rated battlegrounds so I probably will never have it oh well.
    It isn't about the looks, it's about the blood, sweat and tears people put in to get this gear 6 years ago!

Deleted
    Finaly Those babies crying about how they got their blood sweat and tears spilled many years ago are childish bastards. YOU chose to do that. So do not QQ about it after and expect you to be praised like jesus fucking christ. So stop acting like a 12 year old kid and man the fuck up.

Tone it down and keep it civil
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-31 at 06:34 PM.

Deleted
    So, when will we be able to get our Corrupted Ashbringer, Atiesh etc. from the Wotlk Naxx?
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2013-01-31 at 10:39 AM.

Weeh one step towards worse once again.
    Why didnt they just add em to BMAH... they will be way too easy to get and the value will drop to 0 instantly.

How many months monks and death knights gotta wait until blizzard notices there is no 60 pvp sets for us.

Old PvP ranks were just a testament to how much time you spent playing anyway. Kinda retarded that there was even a lasting reward in the first place.

Shame that the Horde PvP sets look pretty garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    Finaly Those babies crying about how they got their blood sweat and tears spilled many years ago are childish bastards. YOU chose to do that. So do not QQ about it after and expect you to be praised like jesus fucking christ. So stop acting like a 12 year old kid and man the fuck up.
    You sound jealous and bitter. Perhaps you should take your own advice.

Absolutely pathetic! I hope the people responsible for this decision stub their little toes a few times.
    Oh well. It's just a shame they won't bring back the old BG grind system! I'd definitely do it again on my new characters for the gear and titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    Because your post doesn't read like it was posted by an angry 12 year old RBGer.
    Last edited by Pendragon; 2013-01-31 at 11:33 AM.

So stupid. They cant leave anything alone can they? It's for vanilla players, not every person and their mother who can buy an rbg carry...

Hopefully it won't go through, some things deserve to remain unique in this game of freebies.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    Hopefully it won't go through, some things deserve to remain unique in this game of freebies.
    Unfortunately, it most likely will...otherwise, Blizzard would drown in the tears of people who now grudge the vanilla players their little bit of uniqueness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    i had a maul of the redeemed crusader, stomps on your HWL weapon any day. doesn't make my rank 10 any less time consuming, and it certainly took more time then rank 10 in rbgs took.

i wouldn't be bothered by not being able to transmog to rank 14 gear anymore if people who afked in rbgs couldn't ever do it.
    A healing 2hander? Please just shut it.
    The best pvp 2h was without a shadow of doubt Dark edge of Insanity, nothing ever came close to that proc.

Retarded. That's what I think it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Absolutely pathetic! I hope the people responsible for this decision stub their little toes a few times.
    Oh well. It's just a shame they won't bring back the old BG grind system! I'd definitely do it again on my new characters for the gear and titles.

Because your post doesn't read like it was posted by an angry 12 year old RBGer.

And why is that? Why make content exclusive? Sure if they would re add the old system back and let people RE earn it. Sure then it would make scense. Yes it is not a great idea to do it with RBGS but what ever the thing is they are unlocked and the special snowflakes are finaly gone You got a FOS saying you played in vanilla, and you got many more stuff to proof it.

btw why do you need to prove it in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    A healing 2hander? Please just shut it.
    The best pvp 2h was without a shadow of doubt Dark edge of Insanity, nothing ever came close to that proc.
    well as a paladin i was kind of expected to heal....
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

10+ Year Old Account
    Does this mean that if I have the Warlord title (Rank 13) on my DK that I can buy the stuff for all my chars or only for my DK?

Bout time.
    Anything that moves away from the special snowflake mentality is good in my opinion.

This doesn't change anything, you still wouldn't be able to transmog it.

Quote Originally Posted by hammock View Post
    Bout time.
    Anything that moves away from the special snowflake mentality is good in my opinion.

Yes, because the entitlement mentality is sooooooooooooooooo much better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hammock View Post
    Bout time.
    And why? Because some people simply can't accept that they can't get everything when they want it?

I hope they let us do dailies to get our black qiraji tank and corrupted ashbringer as well as an atiesh reskin, also what about those server first titles for killing LK/yoggsaron.

those poor players who couldn't play in vanilla probably didn't even see it, it's only right that you can let us have these cosmetics for a month of dailies!

Yay all the wintraders can rejoice upon their achievements and show off their new xmog gear...
    Multi-Glad 2700+ enhance shaman
    Enhance shaman PvP Guide: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11040394000

DEAL WITH IT - Check out my Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    i had a maul of the redeemed crusader, stomps on your HWL weapon any day. doesn't make my rank 10 any less time consuming, and it certainly took more time then rank 10 in rbgs took.

i wouldn't be bothered by not being able to transmog to rank 14 gear anymore if people who afked in rbgs couldn't ever do it.
    You say that as if people didn't do the same in old AV