Poll: Who deserves to kill Garrosh the most?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    How about they all tag team it? Then at the end Sylvanas can turn him into undead and they can do it all over again!
    They all bundle on top of him - crushing him with their combined weight?

Anyways got to thinking that its possible we don´t out right kill Garrosh in the fight (though highly unlikely he won´t turn super sha). After defeat he will be brought before the leaders and Jaina will go nuts on him as revenge, and then something might / might not happen to her (heroic only fight possibly?).
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    How about they all tag team it? Then at the end Sylvanas can turn him into undead and they can do it all over again!
    I'd rofl IRL if this would happen. Then Sylvanas starts using the undeath Garrosh to kill all other leaders and turn them all into undead. World of Warcarft game over, Sylvanas Windrunner wins xD

In blizzards lore:

I think its voljin, I am kind of hoping saurfang gets killed trying to stop garrosh. that will get a lot of horde on board to get rid of that tool Garrosh. Voljins got a lot of stuff coming along and I think he will land some sort of arrow into him after we defeat Garrosh.

Also I know blizzards lore says Varian killed onyxia but sorry I did twice... the only time my head cannon comes into play is on boss kills.

10+ Year Old Account
    He'll die a hero like his father did.

Deleted
    Definitely Vol'jin or Saurfang. Personal preference, I don't want to see him killled by an ally, rather a big name within the horde.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Thats the big question though. We have so far faught old gods, the lich king, demonicly empowered Illidan, demon lords, deathwing the destroyer, all godly like beings which took an army to take down. They are going to have to do something with Garrosh that makes him on par with these characters.
    My guildies and I were discussing this. my first reply was, what happend to garrosh that made it so much more powerful then deathwing? simple. he was able to level up 93+boss level, rather then deathwing is stuck down at 88+boss level.
    but what most likely is gonna happen now, where they could bring in the whole showdown deal, is, Garrosh is full of rage, and hes on pandaria where all this Sha shit is going down, so naturally hes gonna be infected by something called the Sha of Rage or something, and become this big as black/white/brown demonic elemental orc with the giant tusk shoulderpads and with a Sha infused Gorehowl.