Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Well I really liked Moon so this is promising.

Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    Priests nerfs just stupid. I quit if 5.2 goes live as is.
    This. They aren't just making shadow not be op in pvp, they are making them nearly unplayable...

so WW lacks good cleaving mechanics and they give it to MW? Way to go blizzard!

Deleted
    Ok, blizzard kill priest...
    i delette my priest & i play my wizard in 5.2.

SP IS DIE IN PVP 5.2.

Anyone know how long the movie is going to be by any chance?

Deleted
    At 5.2 the shadow priest to be worse than cataclysm as war.Thank you blizzard.I'll finally be able to play arrêtter after 8 years of loyal service.

10+ Year Old Account
    Video game based movies always suck. Games based off movies always suck. I think they should keep games as games and movies as movies.

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 08:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lopane View Post
    Ok, blizzard kill priest...
    i delette my priest & i play my wizard in 5.2.

SP IS DIE IN PVP 5.2.
    How did you get a Wizard?

10+ Year Old Account
    Edinburgh, Scotland. You know, that place with the castle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valrax View Post
    Anyone know how long the movie is going to be by any chance?
    No one does. They've only just signed a direction for goodness sake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nealia °_° View Post
    I like that

And also: Source Code was a great movie, can't wait to get more information!
    I sure don't like it. Blizzard first brought back the old PVP titles and gave them out to people with the new RBG system. Then they said they felt bad by invalidating us old school PVPers titles so they let us transmog vanilla PVP gear if we have the right Feat of Strength title for it. I for one was extremely happy with that and I know many others were too.

I don't understand why they even bothered to let us be the only ones who could transmog it at all now if they're going to let everyone do it come 5.2. I mean no matter how you lay it out, getting the title High Warlord now is a piece of cake compared to how it was in vanilla. And I'm speaking as someone whos done it both times. Well I take it back I never got High Warlord in vanilla I only got Warlord. But still its close enough to make my point valid.

And I'm sure people will argue with me that it took no skill etc to get rank 14 in vanilla but thats an argument for another topic.

Meh

I guess I won't bother to finish leveling my Shadow Priest now. Thanks, Blizz?

Live action , eh ?
    Bad choice Blizzard. Not only is this miles away from the style they usually go with with their games, books and artwork, they either need to throw millions upon millions on that flick to make the other races look equally good looking to humans, or in the worst case we will see bad cosplay quality elves and orcs or even worse an overdone focus on humans. Given the stigma game adaptations carry, I really hoped they would have gone the FF:Spirits within (that was the name, wasn't it ?) style, which might not be the best movie ever but people still watched it :P.

I await the inevitable Alliance/Human circlejerk this movie will be, with the Horde either non-existent or the one-dimensional villains, ala Tolkien.

Ohhhh did I see CloS on a 60 sec cd? Happy TBC days comes to mind if this goes through. (PvE wise)

So LFR will now consist of players wiping/resetting the boss til everyone is at 150% then nuking through? Surely there's a way to exploit this to speed a run up, not just save a dying one from full abandonment...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schaden View Post
    I await the inevitable Alliance/Human circlejerk this movie will be, with the Horde either non-existent or the one-dimensional villains, ala Tolkien.
    Oh, you mean like the game has been only the other way around for the past 2/3 years, with all the Alliance races being non-existent so everyone can focus on the Orcs' struggle and political problems?

Let's be honest here, if Metzen has had any say, there'll be a green jesus Orc in there somewhere saving the stupid Alliance from itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Live action , eh ?
    Bad choice Blizzard. Not only is this miles away from the style they usually go with with their games, books and artwork, they either need to throw millions upon millions on that flick to make the other races look equally good looking to humans, or in the worst case we will see bad cosplay quality elves and orcs or even worse an overdone focus on humans. Given the stigma game adaptations carry, I really hoped they would have gone the FF:Spirits within (that was the name, wasn't it ?) style, which might not be the best movie ever but people still watched it :P.
    People went to go see Spirits Within simply because Final Fantasy was in the title. The film was still a financial failure to Square. I'm pretty sure Blizzard doesn't want that.

I think you're looking at this from the wrong perspective. Was Guillermo del Toro's Hellboy films "bad cosplay" too? Or how about Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings? Fantasy can be done well enough with live action, CGI, and costumes. Whether or not this was the better move, is still up in the air. And its Blizzard, do you really think they're not ready to throw millions of dollars into it?

Anyway, I actually couldn't care less about the film. Director is promising, but we'll see. Unfortunately, it seems to be incredibly difficult to make a half-decent film based on a video game.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm amazed at the amount of childish shadow priests that are quitting over changes (justified changes at that) that haven't even gone live yet. But let's face it, they won't quit. Let them knee-jerk and switch bandwagons to the next flavour of the month until that gets nerfed too and they move on.
    Last edited by Snes; 2013-01-31 at 05:19 AM.

All these whiners crying about Priest nerfs. Feed me your tears, they are very delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Schaden View Post

With as much as the Horde is Blizz's baby, I doubt this.

I m waiting this movie crom my 13years old and I am now 21 I don t think they will make it.