Deleted

Hero+ Berserking ?

Is it worth stacking berserking and heroism/bloodlust together whenever this happens in our raids i find myself rather energy capped and not being able to dumb it quick enough
    is it worth delaying berserking till after heroism/bloodlust

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Be sure in the future to put the spec you are asking about in the title. [FERAL] <Title> for example.

OT I have no clue sorry.

Idk about the rest, but I use TF and dump my energy a bit more so I won't overcap during Bloodlust.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Be sure in the future to put the spec you are asking about in the title. [FERAL] <Title> for example.

OT I have no clue sorry.
    "Energy capping" gives it away, but I guess opening the thread can be a PITA for some people?

OT: I don't think it's achievable to be generating 45 energy every 1.5 seconds? Should be worth stacking, though. AFAIK, 10% haste gives 1 more energy per second. You would need 400% haste to gain energy more quickly than shred burns it. I may just be super tired, so don't consider this a truth
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    OT: I don't think it's achievable to be generating 45 energy every 1.5 seconds? Should be worth stacking, though. AFAIK, 10% haste gives 1 more energy per second. You would need 400% haste to gain energy more quickly than shred burns it. I may just be super tired, so don't consider this a truth
    Half asleep?

Shred costs 40 energy and 20 during Berserk. Our GCD is 1 second. While Heroism/Bloodlust is active we easily reach 15+ energy per second regeneration. Now figure in OOC and almost full energy at the start of Berserk (due to TF)...

Quote Originally Posted by dancm View Post
    Half asleep?

Shred costs 40 energy and 20 during Berserk. Our GCD is 1 second. While Heroism/Bloodlust is active we easily reach 15+ energy per second regeneration. Now figure in OOC and almost full energy at the start of Berserk (due to TF)...
    Unless I'm mistaken, the OP is talking about Berserking and not Berserk. If I am, then the OP is in the wrong.
    Last edited by Vereesa; 2013-02-01 at 02:16 PM.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken, the OP is talking about Berserking and not Berserk. If I am, then the OP is in the wrong.
    Well, I assumed he's Alliance as he's talking about Heroism...

Also Troll racial and Heroism/Bloodlust won't be enough to get you above 20 energy per sec. So without Berserk there shouldn't be a problem.
    Last edited by dancm; 2013-02-01 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Additional consideration

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    "Energy capping" gives it away, but I guess opening the thread can be a PITA for some people?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...agging-and-you

Can't read much? Or are you just an idiot? Tagging threads keeps things more organized.

Quote Originally Posted by dancm View Post
    Well, I assumed he's Alliance as he's talking about Heroism...

Also Troll racial and Heroism/Bloodlust won't be enough to get you above 20 energy per sec. So without Berserk there shouldn't be a problem.
    I think he said "heroism/bloodllust" to make it more general, but yeah I believe he meant the haste gain from the Troll racial, which shouldn't be a problem at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...agging-and-you

Can't read much? Or are you just an idiot? Tagging threads keeps things more organized.
    Well, there's only 1 Druid spec that uses energy, but I can see how it makes the main page "unorganized" so i'm sorry, I'm an idiot and you are correct. My sincerest apologies.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.