Dreadful patterns in 5.2

Any word yet on where we will get these? What the recipes will cost to purchase? What are the mats for them?

I may have just missed this info, would love some help.

10+ Year Old Account
    I may be wrong, but as far as I know, the current PvP gear recipes will just be automatically updated to craft Dreadful pieces. So it's no cost if you already have them, or if you don't, the same as the current ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

They haven't updated so far on the PTR, not available for sale from the vendor nor updated in my BS log. Wonder when they're going to put them in.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    I may be wrong, but as far as I know, the current PvP gear recipes will just be automatically updated to craft Dreadful pieces. So it's no cost if you already have them, or if you don't, the same as the current ones.
    This is what I believe will happen.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    I agree. If they were to make us use another set of Spirits to get gear ~8+ levels higher, it would be a slap in the face. Not that it hasn't happened before... It just doesn't seem like they'd do that here.

Quote Originally Posted by chipsky View Post
    I agree. If they were to make us use another set of Spirits to get gear ~8+ levels higher, it would be a slap in the face. Not that it hasn't happened before... It just doesn't seem like they'd do that here.
    I'm pretty sure in Cata the same automatic recipe-update happened between seasons. I'd be surprised if it changed now, especially with all the talk about minimizing gear discrepancies in pvp starting in 5.2.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.