10+ Year Old Account

Blizzard Tripped on Wire - Everybody laggin

Blizzard broke stuff.

yeah 5% on heroic feng took like a minute

Whatever it was must have been brief - I'm not seeing any internal reports about the issue, other than the other ISP related issues that have been going on for about a week. Please let me know if you're still experiencing the issue. I won't be here much longer tonight, but I'll check the thread first thing when I return.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I just got knocked offline, and can't log back in. All my other internet applications work fine; so I know it's not me. As evidenced by my post here, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Araxom View Post
    Whatever it was must have been brief - I'm not seeing any internal reports about the issue, other than the other ISP related issues that have been going on for about a week. Please let me know if you're still experiencing the issue. I won't be here much longer tonight, but I'll check the thread first thing when I return.
    wait what? official Blizzard Blue on forum?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    wait what? official Blizzard Blue on forum?
    Yes that's an actual blue right there and only admins can change titles thus hes been credited and confirmed by the admins themselves.

Maybe the same thing that happened to us with Tsulong with it not going into either day or night phase. It was rather odd.

Quote Originally Posted by torterra275 View Post
    Maybe the same thing that happened to us with Tsulong with it not going into either day or night phase. It was rather odd.
    *Puts on glasses*

Maybe it was just taking tsulong ?

Yeaaaaaah

so THATS what that was. Was on WoW and in league of legends earlier tonight and league ping was perfectly fine, hovering around 70. Yet WoW was at like 300 ms. Was so confused, glad I wasn't the only one!

On a side note... Araxom... thank you for posting on these forums and being involved in the community. As a long time player, it's really appreciated!

Take it there was a hiccup in the WOW performance?

It's at these moments that I like to believe the intern spilled the Latté they were delivering to a higher up onto some specialized equip.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    *Puts on glasses*

Yeaaaaaah
    Gotta admit, that was pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    *Puts on glasses*

Yeaaaaaah

These are so obnoxious and pointless. People are trying to sleep. Not to mention if I had been wearing headphones I could possibly suffer hearing damage from that.

So dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    On a side note... Araxom... thank you for posting on these forums and being involved in the community. As a long time player, it's really appreciated!
    My pleasure!

10+ Year Old Account
    There really isn't much to discuss at this point. If you're experiencing an issue with WoW, it's best to use their official forum. Posting "Blizzard broke stuff" isn't a way to have any kind of discussion.