Tank, Healer & Hunter! LFG!

Beezlebubba, a Prot Warrior (ilvl 490): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bubba/advanced

Aidangrace, a Survival Hunter (ilvl 491): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...grace/advanced

And myself, Wushen, a Mistweaver Monk (ilvl 487): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ushen/advanced

We are looking for a new stable home. We were forced to shut the doors of our own raiding guild after many years of raiding together due to attendance/recruitment issues. We are 9/16 NM's (12% wipe on Wind Lord) because of this. We are not interested in going backwards in progression. As the GM, tank officer and raid leader of our old guild, we can promise the utmost in reliability, dependability, and skill. We have years of logs and experience to prove that.

We understand that package deals can often be daunting prospects, but we're not your usual package. We just want to stay together. We understand that we may not always be in the same raid with each other, our applications are separate entities, and we are each our own individuals. But please do not respond if you are not interested in all 3 of us for raid spots. (Our Hunter is willing to take a reduced raid schedule, compared to the tank and healer who are looking for core spots.)

We are available to raid ONLY at these days and times:

Mon- Thurs: 6-9pm PST (7-10 MST, 8-11 CST, 9-12AM EST)

Wushen can be contacted at: Wushen#1308
    Beezlebubba can be contacted at: Beezlebubba#1814
    Aidangrace can be contacted at: JoeDirt#1248

Bump for more interest!

I believe I may have already responded to you guys on the official forums... but I do believe, if you're willing to do a 7-10 raid time, we can help each other out.

The guild is Winterhearted on Crushridge-US. We raid 7PM Server time (PST) tues/wed/thurs nights (9 hours total). We're 4/16hM and 16/16N (though, considering the change in roster, we'll just be focusing on regs til we've got a solid team that works well together).

We've been together for a few years now, and our raid group's pretty much experiencing the same problems that yours seems to have had. And we're not ready to throw in the towel just yet.

The group is an all grown-up team (20+) that have been together for years now. We're looking to fill the last few spots with reliable players that can make the raids as well as perform well. Which means maximum effective healing/dps output, min/maxing as well as knowing one's statting priorities are all a must.

Other than that, if you're interested or have any further questions, feel free to respond here or check out the guild site: winterhearted.enjin.com

Alternatively, Calyce#1314 is my btag if you'd like to chat.

Good luck in your hunting

Euphoric Method-Magtheridon-US is a 10 man raiding guild who raid under the mantra that we raid with a relaxed atmosphere and depend on skill and not time spent in raid to down bosses. We are looking for all exceptional players who want to progress through Heroic Mode content.

Raid times:
    Wed, Thru, Sun 8:00pm-12:00am EST
    12hrs total raiding.
    On rare occasions raid can stay 30m to down content no later.

Expectations:
    From our new members and applicants we require three qualities
    that you be teachable, respectable, and consistent in raids.
    Coming to raid prepared ie. Flask, food, enchants, reforge
    A willingness to provide constructive criticism and a positive attitude (no one likes a negative nancy).
    A knowledge or understanding of fight mechanics.

Euphoric Method would love to see more information from you and your friends we are currently looking all 3 classes to help push us in to 25 man raids if you guys are interested please check us out at EuphoricMethod.com or u can contact me in game real I.D. Malrois#1026