Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I always joke and ask to sit out on will (we have 11 people each with 90%+ attendance doing 10 mans, so someone has to sit ) just to hear the guild tell me how much they need me/couldnt do it without me .

feint + elusiveness gives you 65% less damage taken resulting in around 270kish damage taken. i cant take 2 directly in a row, but a health stone or growl (druid synth) makes it where i can. My job is simply to take every one EXCEPT the courage sparks after the first one. Without amazing guild cordination he will likely die while im getting another spark. Cloak outright immunes them, can do this every 2 min with a 5 min CD to reset the CD (i use this if 2+ are nearby). Also shadowstep can be used to blow them up and cause 0 damage taken every 24 seconds.

one good rogue makes sparks a non-issue.

Quote Originally Posted by eijin View Post
    I always joke and ask to sit out on will (we have 11 people each with 90%+ attendance doing 10 mans, so someone has to sit ) just to hear the guild tell me how much they need me/couldnt do it without me .

feint + elusiveness gives you 65% less damage taken resulting in around 270kish damage taken. i cant take 2 directly in a row, but a health stone or growl (druid synth) makes it where i can. My job is simply to take every one EXCEPT the courage sparks after the first one. Without amazing guild cordination he will likely die while im getting another spark. Cloak outright immunes them, can do this every 2 min with a 5 min CD to reset the CD (i use this if 2+ are nearby). Also shadowstep can be used to blow them up and cause 0 damage taken every 24 seconds.

one good rogue makes sparks a non-issue.
    I say this every time someone asks for help on HC Will. Get a damned rogue and laugh at the fight.