Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    He didn't step down because the game went bad or anything, but because he have worked on diablo in seven years and wanna do something else. I can totally understand that, i wouldn't sit and work on the same project for years and years..

Also it just seems like you don't like how d3 is and is trying to blame it on the devs doing a bad job, the game is fine and they are doing a good job on making it better, it's just you who don't like the game

In what world do you live in? When someone fucks up and they have to be let go they will come up with any bullshit history just to cover it up. Man I hope you don't vote atleast, you would choose the worst kind of liars.

Deleted
    I dont see why people feel the need to use the AH just because it's there, doesn't mean you have to use it.

I loved D3, but the hivemind of hate that the game got is just ruining it for everybody.

I agree with most of what you say OP, until I log on my hunter to do some battleground or arenas. After 10 games of "CC stun fear root freeze stun fear stun lawl dead" I always come to the same conclusion: What developer in their right fucking mind thinks this is a good pvp design?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Julian View Post
    I agree with most of what you say OP, until I log on my hunter to do some battleground or arenas. After 10 games of "CC stun fear root freeze stun fear stun lawl dead" I always come to the same conclusion: What developer in their right fucking mind thinks this is a good pvp design?
    A developer with a PVP trinket, silencing shot and some basic level class knowledge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    In what world do you live in? When someone fucks up and they have to be let go they will come up with any bullshit history just to cover it up. Man I hope you don't vote atleast, you would choose the worst kind of liars.
    Well, they didn't let him go exactly although it's not clear to anyone what he's doing. That's probably for the best. The fact is that forum hate and the rest was as much about him as the game and Blizzard can't really do anything with the situation as it was. It's pretty clear to me that the whole project wasn't handled well once he was onboard and that was his thing so that and how the game was presented to the community, etc. is on him. It's likely that the decision not to do an extensive public beta was his too but I'm sure that everyone at Blizzard said "OK Jay! If you're sure, then fine."

There's a lot of blame to go around. In any case, having him out of the way allows Blizzard to draw a line and move on from there.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."