Players of Cabal Online!

Hello guys!

Who here are players of Cabal here? I'm currently playing in Mercury server.

The names Raserei, hit me up if you are playing

I did once. got a warrior with an Astral Scythe something... then i got hacked

Deleted
    It's been a long time since i last played, about 2-3 years. got a FB on server which i don't remember. I'm just curious if they have added much contents for since then.

Isn't Cabal 2 out already? Seems like I heard about that ages ago.

Anywho, played a Force Shielder in the original. Was okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Isn't Cabal 2 out already? Seems like I heard about that ages ago.

Anywho, played a Force Shielder in the original. Was okay.

It's out in Korean last I heard. I'll probably play it when it comes to the West, but I've never seen a game built on CryEngine (much less CryEngine 3) look this bad -_-

yeah. many cabal 1 players are waiting for cabal 2 to get released, sadly, till now only KR humans are able to play.

It's out in Korean last I heard. I'll probably play it when it comes to the West, but I've never seen a game built on CryEngine (much less CryEngine 3) look this bad -_-
    I'm in!

I would play the hell out of that game. Right in my wheelhouse of MMOs.

I'm also waiting for Cabal 2 but in the meantime I still enjoy playing Cabal 1 with my force shielder. I can't also wait for the latest episode to be released since this will provide you new weapons and armors and a new area.

Ca-what? Never heard of it. haha.