Deleted
    Was going so well. Instant access. No lag.

But just got disconnected and printing now "A shard is currently ofline. Characters on Dragon will not be listed above."

Thankfully, I have a character on another shard and things were going very well other than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Le sigh. Came home, seems i skipped maintenances and what not. My server is down. .. bah.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't play the game much but I really liked the combat.

Quote Originally Posted by TranceMonster View Post
    Wait you mean you've played an MMO on release that didn't have technical issues??
    yea so far every somewhat good mmo had problems. and most are mmo where you paided for.

---------- Post added 2013-05-01 at 09:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Oh I've had technical issues with some MMOs, but nothing as bad as what I had to go through to get this game working (Before you comment, first 'brand new' MMO I've played was Rift, so I havn't been in the game for as long as some of you :P )
    dunno how much rift launch was of a problem. but wow launch more problems for me then nw. then we has warhammer online where ea was stupid to not allow pre activate account. so when the headstart started everyone was going to make a account. it ended up with a 24 hour delay to even make your account. so far the only problem i had was when i tryed to start the server had major queue. and then went offline.

Anyone know how you bring up the achievement window I tryed binding it to a key and it wouldn't open.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Got to have a look around the Foundry this morning for the first time. Pretty neat. Very simple and easy to use.

However, I suspect there will be a lot "sameness" in Foundry content for a long time. I do hope the developers continually add new things to the Foundry to spice it up from time to time.

Also hope the idea of UGC in MMOs takes off in the next coming years.
    yea that would add alot of extra content. and if you look what some people can do with the war3/sc2 maps i can only make love to ugc

Quote Originally Posted by TranceMonster View Post
    Wait you mean you've played an MMO on release that didn't have technical issues??
    Yeah. I am under the impression this is going pretty well thus far.

You know, relative to all the other launches I've partaken in.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Yeah. I am under the impression this is going pretty well thus far.

You know, relative to all the other launches I've partaken in.
    This may be the most smooth launch I have played of a MMO personally.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirve View Post
    Le sigh. Came home, seems i skipped maintenances and what not. My server is down. .. bah.
    Update: we have a temporary fix for the in-game queue system on Dragon, and are working on a long-term solution. Thanks again!
    -Twitter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Update: we have a temporary fix for the in-game queue system on Dragon, and are working on a long-term solution. Thanks again!
    -Twitter.
    I still managed a couple hours, to get to level 10. Queues were broken when i was playing though. Good to see, these guys seem quick about their hotfixes and maintenances. I'm impressed. Tomorrow ill get a bigger chunk of time to play, day-off work.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reading the other posts, it's safe to say the technical nightmare I had to go through was all some kind of anomaly that I was the only one unfortunate enough to experience.

I really, really like the game play. I dislike the cost of the Zen store, though. A mount costs about $40 USD... You have to be pretty ballsy to price your stuff higher than Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    I really, really like the game play. I dislike the cost of the Zen store, though. A mount costs about $40 USD... You have to be pretty ballsy to price your stuff higher than Blizzard.
    Most f2p store's do that.

I personally considered getting a 10$ card for zin and that is 1100zin but I'm going to wait until max level and see how fast I can farm Ad for Zin.

PWE has made a killing on doing this setup in MMO's so its nothing new really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a bit high i agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirve View Post
    Its a bit high i agree.
    I suspect they believe people will grind a mix of astral diamonds and pay a little.

Jesus, how much?

I tried going on the Zen store to see how much you get for your money, but untill you've put your card details in and set up an account it won't say. That to me is iffy as hell, because I don't want to accidently hit the "Buy this with Zen?" button and find my card charged. I want to know what the exchange rate is, before I even start buying.

I'm enjoying the combat at the moment (level 22 Cleric), the style and the dungeons. I can't see the end game maps being too huge, judging from the size of the starting areas so maybe mounts won't really be needed. I'm never really fussed by movement speed, I didn't buy a mount on my Druid during Vanilla WoW untill TBC came out, cheetah form did me fine!

Targeting seems to be a bitch for debuffing as a cleric when mobs are bunch together.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Targeting seems to be a bitch for debuffing as a cleric when mobs are bunch together.
    Yeah. I ran into that when I was playing beta weekend.
    It's very soft targeting.
    You sort of get use to / better at it.

But the thief combat... Mmm.

Deleted
    next time pick the server with a shit name (well likely to be less popular) lol..

I hopped in and powered through to the mid 20's in about 8hrs. I like it so far but one thing is sure, after a while it sort of stopped feeling like dnd and ended up feeling a bit generic. the only thing that keeps reminding me is the font type.

perhaps its the combat pace.