Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wootylicious View Post
    while im ok with these changes they just shoulda removed prep all together and make vanish 1min also..
    Can you imagine how OP Sub will be in raids? Let's not even go to PvP...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bzhai View Post
    I would personally love it if Find Weakness was tied exclusively to Shadow Dance somehow - thereby removing the offensive use of Vanish, streamlining Sub's rotation to a degree, and giving Sub a proper dps-cooldown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bzhai View Post
    Blizzard has proven completely willing to readjust sub damage as necessary by pushing the SV buff up or down a few %, from different PTR releases to the plan for the coming current build. I don't really know how it'd feel in PvP, but I'd like the... presence it would bring to FW maintenance that's a little more clustered followed by spread out. I'd definitely be up for SD being the only FW bringer for raids, and being balanced around that. Would have to yield pretty incredible on-demand burst.

They played with prep so much..it's like a giant ping pong of a talent (now skill). So many things taken off and then reinserted...

Quote Originally Posted by Incineration View Post
    I would personally love it if Find Weakness was tied exclusively to Shadow Dance somehow - thereby removing the offensive use of Vanish, streamlining Sub's rotation to a degree, and giving Sub a proper dps-cooldown.
    I'm a night elf, so sod off!

15+ Year Old Account
    How will a 4% to SV make it crazy in PVE suddenly?

Quote Originally Posted by Imbashiethz View Post
    How will a 4% to SV make it crazy in PVE suddenly?
    It wont.
    But enourmous amount of agility in full 541-546 ilvl gear might.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazius View Post
    It wont.
    But enourmous amount of agility in full 541-546 ilvl gear might.
    Well last time I put my gear into shadowcraft, if you added 3.5% to sub which the buff is giving, it was pretty much equal to assassination. Also in addition to the agi thing, both of the new set bonuses seem to benefit sub the most.

I believe sub to still scale a bit better than assassination, even on live. I think S will exceed A next patch once we are all running around in 520+ gear. I dunno about "crazy", but it should be strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blind needs to be a 170 second duration if it has a 160 second cooldown. Not being able to reliably CC things in combat sucks for some things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Well, it'll have 120 second cooldown. But I definitely support a 130 seconds pve blind instead of a minute.

Vanish cd reduced to 2 min, CoS to 1 min, prep no longer resets CoS cd, blind cd increased to 2 min.
    Crimson Tempest's bleed damage multiplied by 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazius View Post
    Vanish cd reduced to 2 min,
    Crimson Tempest's bleed damage multiplied by 8.
    Both of those are tooltip updates

Vanish has been 2mins since the day after 5.1 and ct has been at that dmg since 5.0 at 85 just took them that long to care to update the tooltip lol.

So has Crimson Tempest been buffed or not? Or is it a tooltip update (I remember it being buffed in MoP already)?
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Carp The Fish View Post
    So has Crimson Tempest been buffed or not? Or is it a tooltip update (I remember it being buffed in MoP already)?
    240% is what ct currently does on live.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    240% is what ct currently does on live.
    Aw damn. I thought they were actually buffing our AE.

They've managed to break CT tooltip for assa, it shows 288% bleed damage (tooltip interacting with assassin's resolve) but in fact bleed still does 240%.

I still think Crimson Tempest should proc Venomous Wounds. If that means replacing the 240% with Venomous Wounds, so be it, but dammit I wanna feel like I'm doing real damage during my AoE!
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

Mutilate damage during high target sustained aoe is only behind survival (which I think was buffed because hunters are definitely tuned too low) and of course (sigh) vengeance buffed tank damage.

Deleted
    Cloak on prep was amazing for pve, Sha heroic could stay out so much longer but meh a lot of magic damage in 5.2 anyway.

Not a lot of the bosses we tested so far are rogue friendly, at least vanish 2mins and cloak 1min make life smoother for pve and pvp, now they just need to lower the cd on shadow step inline with the other gapcloser most classes can spam.