Deleted

Wrathcalcs Armory import problems[Help Pls]

Hey guys

I'm using wrathcalcs quite a long time now. Since the beginning I couldn't figured out how to safely import my character from the armory so I did it from hand...step by step.
    I searched the internet but could't find an introduction to import from armory. Now I'm on the point where it is worth to open a thread and asking for help.
    Now the question. Can anybody give me an introduction how to import the char from the Arsenal?
    Thanks for your help.

greetings Evome
    Last edited by mmoc2bd8e2e438; 2013-01-31 at 07:08 AM.

It is really quite simple. On the top row on "Gear Setup", make sure your name and server is correct (In my case that would be: "Name: Zareth" and "Server: Arathor". On the right lane, make sure you have the right region of battle.net. At this point you should be able to click "Battle.net". If it still does not work, make sure you run WrathCalcs as Admin, and you can go to Preferences and make sure all privileges are open.

Note: I'm not sure if it has compability with OpenOffice.

EDIT: Oops, click "Battle.net", not "Import". Sorry!
    Last edited by Zareth; 2013-01-31 at 07:27 AM.
    "Such insolence... such arrogance... must be PUNISHED!"

Deleted
    Hey thanks for your quick support. The problem is that I get a run time error "438" from visual Basic.
    If I go to debug it marks me the line " Range("E1") = Application.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(Char.race, Range("racelookup"), 2, False) " yellow.

I am using Microsoft Excel, gave all privileges and started the programm as admin.

Win 7 64 bit

Did you set your race properly? for example, if it is set to Worgen default, did you change it to Troll (or whichever race you are)?

Deleted

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 09:19 AM ----------

http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/3152/j76xzwmk_png.htm

Oh, sorry - there must have been a misunderstanding. You enter your name and server in the lanes next to the name/server - where it says T14H BiS and SERVER HERE, respectively.

Deleted
    Now I did it the same way u have told me and I still get the Error 438.

http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/3152/bgci67a3_png.htm

That is odd.. I just imported your character on mine and it worked just fine.. You could try and get the latest WrathCalcs version (121220), but I don't think that should have a big impact on that factor.. The only thing you should have to do is set name, server, race and then click Battle.net Import. You may have to talk to Hamlet or someone more experienced if updating it doesn't work - that's all I got : /

Deleted
    How can I contact this guy named Hamlet?

He is the author of the Balance Druid guide on ElitistJerks (and WrathCalcs) - http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t130885-...n_5_2_updates/

From there, you can send him a private message or post in the thread, but do keep in mind there are quite strict guidelines for doing so.

Deleted
    I still hope there is someone from mmo champion who can help me! :/

Range("E1") = Application.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(Char.race, Range("racelookup"), 2, False)

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 11:39 AM ----------

lol I've downloaded the new wrathcalcs release...and now it works haha

Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by mmoc2bd8e2e438; 2013-01-31 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evome View Post
    I still hope there is someone from mmo champion who can help me! :/

Range("E1") = Application.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(Char.race, Range("racelookup"), 2, False)

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 11:39 AM ----------

lol I've downloaded the new wrathcalcs release...and now it works haha

Thanks for your help!
    Good to hear you've fixed your problem, one thing to note is that wrathcalcs can encounter some errors at times when using Excel 64-bit so I'd suggest trying things in 32-bit Excel first if you encounter any further issues and such.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by craigp100 View Post
    Good to hear you've fixed your problem, one thing to note is that wrathcalcs can encounter some errors at times when using Excel 64-bit so I'd suggest trying things in 32-bit Excel first if you encounter any further issues and such.
    Yep, make sure you're using 32-bit Excel, as 64-bit isn't supported.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre