Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I asked an Australian here at uni about Fosters and he was absolutely convinced it was a bad joke played by Australia on the rest of the world and didn't believe we drank it. It tastes like pisswater to me I genuinely hate it. Someone owed me a beer and tried to give me a Fosters so I refused to take it.

Personally I drink Stella like a true student yob. There's also this Czech one they sell around here I think it's called Staropramen? That's actually pretty good.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

If I had to actually pick...but all beer is good beer.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Molson's Canadian

Canada, fuck yeah!

Playing since '04

Deleted
    Staro Pramen or Falcon. I also like Samuel Adams and my student pub's apple beer.

For some reason I don't find those "big" beer names like Heineken or Carlsberg to taste as good as domestic (Sweden) or less advertised ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grans Premium Pils
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Arrogant Bastard is my go-to beer of choice, so I guess I would call it my favorite. I do enjoy Bell's Hopslam as well; if only it wasn't seasonal.

This is, of course, until a friend of mine decides to share his Heady Topper with me.
    Last edited by nbm02ss; 2013-01-31 at 09:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thornbridge's Jaipur is Godly, imho

From their website:

Jaipur
    India Pale Ale

A citrus dominated India Pale Ale, its immediate impression is soft and smooth yet builds to a crescendo of massive hoppiness accentuated by honey. An enduring, bitter finish.

ABV 5.9%

EDIT: So is their Imperial Russian Stout - Saint Petersburg ABV 7.7%

Deleted

i also like guinness

European posters have an advantage because most liquor stores near me think the only thing anyone drinks in the EU is Guinness so it's all they ever really have for "imports."

One store used to get a good selection in but now it's run by a local supermarket instead and they sell nothing but shit.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

For those that can't read: Raging bitch IPA (yes, it exists)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    Arrogant Bastard is my go-to beer of choice, so I guess I would call it my favorite. I do enjoy Bell's Hopslam as well; if only it wasn't seasonal.
    Hopslam = God's gift to man. Perfect balance for 10%+ ABV. It's the only beer I can justify spending upwards of $60 for a case.

For those that can't read: Raging bitch IPA (yes, it exists)
    I found that in North Jersey a few months ago, wasn't bad.

Deleted
    None. Never understood why people actually drink it.

Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post

This is, of course, until a friend of mine decides to share his Heady Topper with me.
    Have you tried Stone's Enjoy By IPA's?

http://www.stonebrewing.com/enjoyby/

They will change your damn life. I have never had a brew as fresh as this before, and still have yet to find something match it. It's hard to get though, so I typically just stick with their standard IPA series.

Deleted
    Amstel, bavaria

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Have you tried Stone's Enjoy By IPA's?

http://www.stonebrewing.com/enjoyby/

They will change your damn life. I have never had a brew as fresh as this before, and still have yet to find something match it. It's hard to get though, so I typically just stick with their standard IPA series.
    Stone's Standard IPA is still nothing to get upset about drinking though. It's incredibly well balanced. Solid hop flavor without completely ignoring the malts.

Deleted
    Brains dark and something they make for saint davids day called Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau (Land Of My Fathers) a golden ale that brewed with welsh honey.

Deleted
    woooha! guys , if your including ales in "beers" then gotta love nearly all the cornish brewed stuff , Cornish Knockers , betty Stoggs , Doombar , Tribute ..and so on

Larger wise , i guess i'd just have a bud though , stella & export are drinkable though , cant be doing with the low % larger , like fosters or garlsberg / carling . though , taste too watered down .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Payday View Post
    Argh, that's killing me. I miss Bell's so much (especially Oberon).

I used to live about ten minutes from them but that was more than a decade ago. I'm sadly way outside of their distribution area these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayl View Post
    Argh, that's killing me. I miss Bell's so much (especially Oberon).

I used to live about ten minutes from them but that was more than a decade ago. I'm sadly way outside of their distribution area these days.
    I know right? I have been craving an Oberon ever since I made the post damn it..Pittsburgh is the closest area, 5 hours is a little extreme for a beer run tho. Meh I'll be back in Battle Creek in April so I can hold out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Payday View Post
    I know right? I have been craving an Oberon ever since I made the post damn it..Pittsburgh is the closest area, 5 hours is a little extreme for a beer run tho. Meh I'll be back in Battle Creek in April so I can hold out.
    I'd be curious to know how Arizona became an island of availability.