Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Dortmunder Export is a winner, but I only know of two places that actually serve it in Liverpool and I rarely go there, so I'm generally stuck with either Amstel (in Wetherspoons) or Budweiser
    HAF 932 Advance | ASUS P8Z68-V | Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.4Ghz | CoolerMaster 212 Hyper Plus | 8GB Corsair Jet Black 1600 Mhz
    2x HD6970 2GB | 2x 1TB WD Caviar Black S3 | 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 SSD | Corsair HX850W PSU
    2x Asus VH242H 23.6"

"Fosters : premium Australian taste"?!? Was this meant to be a joke or something?
    I agree that tastes differ but anyone who considers Fosters as a premium beer has no clue whatsoever. Fosters is piss-poor rubbish we export to ignorant people worldwide and no Australian will ever drink that crap as their beer of choice.

Example of real Ozzie beer (and the best one by far imo) is Coopers www.coopers.com.au
    My personal favorite is Coopers Stout:

I don't know what's the availability of Coopers overseas, but should you fly Qantas don't miss the chance

I lived in Germany for a year a while back, and they had a Pilsner that was just fantastic. I can't remember the name, but the beer over there is stronger..has a higher alcohol content. The flavor was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by haloa View Post
    I don't know what's the availability of Coopers overseas, but should you fly Qantas don't miss the chance
    Not sure how popular coopers is overseas. The brewing kits on the other hand are pretty well known around the world. I picked up one last year and am loving it.

Quote Originally Posted by haloa View Post
    Pretty good availability in the States anyway. Outback Steakhouse, a sort of cheesy Australian themed chain steakhouse offers Coopers on tap. Most decent beer stores that carry imports have it too. Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I either wear welders goggles when I drive, or I go at night