Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skitzy129 View Post
    Yea LFD came out and then we went from running dungeons with our guildies to running dungeons with our guildies.

It was a tragic day where everything clearly changed.

Sigh.
    Why would you even need to run it with your guildies? It required absolutely no coordination. I mean yeah, you could but there really wasn't much too it other than rolling your face on the keyboard with aoe moves keybinded to very hotkey.

Second of all, server community goes farther than guilds but the server in itself. You meet people from other guilds, possibly play with them often, that's an MMO.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed WOTLK.

I did not expect a lot of the side stories that were in it, and expected the story to focus on Arthas and maybe the destruction he caused in Northrend itself.

It seemed to me that Arthas was just the ending. I would've liked to see the process of his conversion being explained more. I didn't like the fact that we couldn't "cure" or redeem him.

I loved the visual style of the architecture and landscape in Northrend. Blizz did a good job of making everything feel different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    You opened with Grizzly Hills music... sorry, but while I loved WotLK, that zone's music caused me to turn off in-game music for the first time, and keep it off for the majority of the expansion.
    Agreed. It sounds like they're dragging a cat across a violin. Worst zone music ever.

But Storm Peaks had the best zone music.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Agreed. It sounds like they're dragging a cat across a violin. Worst zone music ever.

But Storm Peaks had the best zone music.
    Pff! My taste in music is superior to all, and I say Grizzly Hills has some of the best in-game music ever! >:C
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

WoLK is the best expansion to me.

Though Pandaria is getting close to it, and may eventually pass if Blizzard keeps the good work!

But so far now, WoLK was the best fun I ever had in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    Wrath bored me because it had too much content irrelevent to the central theme of a war on the Lich King.

Here is raiding in Wrath.

Naxx - "killing Scourge, awesome!"
    Obsidium Sanctum - "Black Dragons, ok why are we fighting these guys?"
    Eye of Eternity - "Another bloody Dragon? can I please go kill some Scourge!?"
    Ulduar - "Ok so I am going into an old Titan City because a dumb-ass Dwarf wants to dig up stuff, why? I don't care really I don't! (you care even less if you are Horde)"
    ToC - "A f**king tournament!!? WHY?! Can we please stop procrastinating and go kill something Scourge related please!"
    Ruby Sanctum - "ugh Dragons again!"
    ICC - "Arthas? Wow totally forgot about that dude, time to go fulfil my very reason for being here in the first place!"
    Malygos and OS and Ruby Sanctum is reasonable thing since we always got some great drakes to kill. ToC is scourge related, Twin Valkyrs & LK's right hand Anub'arak. Ulduar is connected to northrend legacy, incredible stories. TBH i think first thing that Greg Street lameCrawler lose tons of subs is not only that MoP suck, but also people who played first 3 WoW parts, used to be play Warcraft1-3, and if u had played W1-3 you were like spiritualy connected to this lore, filled with love and massive joy. That's why some people don't feel it now days, storyline is bad.

THey could've continued good old way, for example make Naga race, make class like Deamon Hunter(Ilidan) or Blademaster(Grom Hellscream) I think continuing old good lore would keep Warcaft society forever. Greet Street is a fail they will pay price for letting him screw WoW, Monk class and Pandaren is a slap in the face for Warcraft society.

Quick Example how story could go my imagination after Wotlk: Burning Legion is back Netrezims play major part in invading azeroth, lot's of good pvp with place like Wg, Pve Raids with modification of Infernuses, some Netrezims and can't remember in english that type of guy (Manoroth) Sylvanas betrayes the undead and joins Netrezim. Huge absolutely huge permanent war is up in azeroth, Thrall and Varian runs to Northrend, because Kalimdor and Kingdoms is doomed. For horde last boss fight MANOROTHS son, Garrosh Hellscream supports raid members, as his father fought Manoroth long time ago.

It is easy to continue great Wow's legacy, but GC thinks by sucking up to China he will keep game alive, wrong person Blizz !