Is Blizzard finally listening? Second Wind change reverted.

From MMO-Champion front page:

Second Wind - we are reverting the nerf to the heal not working while stunned. We think we have nerfed Arms enough for PvP reasons in 5.2.
    Is there hope with blizzard? This revert is a massive fix. I feel warriors might actually be playable next season.

Deleted
    And after that they said, "Second Wind now generates 15 rage (was 20) over 10-seconds and the health regeneration effect will pause while the Warrior is stunned."

Anyone on PTR willing to test it?

Second Wind now generates 15 rage (was 20) over 10-seconds and the health regeneration effect will pause while the Warrior is stunned.

Still shows it there to me? You looked at the 2nd post instead of the first one didn't you? Looks like it got nerfed a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadde111 View Post
    And after that they said, "Second Wind now generates 15 rage (was 20) over 10-seconds and the health regeneration effect will pause while the Warrior is stunned."

Anyone on PTR willing to test it?
    I believe the change IS reverted but they just forgot to fix the summary of the notes.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 01:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Second Wind now generates 15 rage (was 20) over 10-seconds and the health regeneration effect will pause while the Warrior is stunned.

Still shows it there to me? You looked at the 2nd post instead of the first one didn't you? Looks like it got nerfed a little more.
    The first notes is the summary of the whole patch. The second notes is the latest changes. They just forgot to incorporate the latest changes into the summary.

Blizzard probably just wants to see how warriors are without huge adjustments to 2e wind.

If warriors are to strong you can be dammed sure that the first thing blizzard will look at is 2e wind.

Sounds good to me, i'll take what i can get at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post

So does this mean all other HoTs will be paused while stunned?