Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I switch between HoTW and NV depending on the fight. I've used DoC before on farm content and it's interesting, but I find the utility/burst offered by the other two talents helpful for heroic progression. 16/16H guild for what it's worth, 25 man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zer0xChan View Post
    I switch between HoTW and NV depending on the fight. I've used DoC before on farm content and it's interesting, but I find the utility/burst offered by the other two talents helpful for heroic progression. 16/16H guild for what it's worth, 25 man.
    Not to be that guy but I believe DoC would be better for your guilds progress in terms of dps output.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flandersson View Post
    Not to be that guy but I believe DoC would be better for your guilds progress in terms of dps output.
    only if used correctly. The dps difference between hotw/nv is about 6k in bis gear. thats not much seeing as that can easily be lost in the first min of the fight if you're rotation goes wrong.

I have to agree with Oak on this one, if you can't do DoC right it's actually a substantial DPS loss. Practice it outside of raid but using it in raid, if you aren't comfortable with it, is going to be hindering your raid more than helping. I'll use DoC on a farm fight but on progression it's NV or HOTW. I'd rather master the mechanics then worry about ranking on the first few kills.