Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Rehash 1 dungeon or raid, which would you choose?

If Blizzard were to rehash 1 dungeon or raid, updated for level 90, which one would you want to be brought back? They rehashed onyxia for level 80, Naxx for level 80, but what dungeon / raid would you want brought to level 90?

Personally for me, I would like to go back into Karazhan at its full might and glory at level 90. Would be awesome, with updated gear and models and such. Plus there are a ton of bosses in that raid, so lots to do, and many people would be familiar with some of the mechanics of the fights, (of course some would change and be updated), so it possibly would be better for casual groups to progress through.

Deleted
    I don't want to rehash a raid/dung lvl switching wise. Switching Onyxia and Naxx to 80 made sense because of the expansion theme and storyline.
    But for just the dungeon design, Dragon Soul.
    I wanted it to be more middle-earth like and fighting Deathwing in a volcano.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    I don't want to rehash a raid/dung lvl switching wise. Switching Onyxia and Naxx to 80 made sense because of the expansion theme and storyline.
    But for just the dungeon design, Dragon Soul.
    I wanted it to be more middle-earth like and fighting Deathwing in a volcano.
    You mean kinda like how you fight onyxia in a volcano?

Also, how did onyxia being rehashed make sense?

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan, bot not with just boring number tweaks like they did to Naxx2.0. I'd like to see something more along the lines of what they did to Zul'Gurub. Don't have to downsize it to a 5man, but update it's bosses, story and even the structure.

Karazhan is just WoW's Castlevania and if the later can have "many different incarnations" I don't see why Kara can't crop up a few new corridors and sets of stairs to spice things up a bit.

I'd only love to see Stratholme return, either as a 5-man dungeon or raid. Not the joke it currently is

Deleted
    Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman.

Deleted
    Karazhan with added hallways.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fitting with my next expansion theory, Tempest Keep revamped as a 100 heroic with new bosses.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I'd only love to see Stratholme return, either as a 5-man dungeon or raid. Not the joke it currently is
    Man, Stratholme definitively deserves some love. I'd rather see it as a BG though (even though I don't do bgs at all). On one side the Forsaken lead by the recently necroed Galen Trollbane, on the other humans led by the returned Danath Trollbane!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    You mean kinda like how you fight onyxia in a volcano?

Also, how did onyxia being rehashed make sense?
    coz onynxia was one of deathwings children

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Turn Karazhan into a 5 man heroic and update it :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    coz onynxia was one of deathwings children
    There was absolutely no tie to deathwing during wotlk for onyxia coming back.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 04:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fezzina View Post
    Turn Karazhan into a 5 man heroic and update it :3
    I would be very much against turning it into a 5 man heroic, it must be kept as a raid instance.

Can you imagine 25 people up in there destroying the place? would be epic.

Leave Karazhan alone, for the love of God.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    Leave Karazhan alone, for the love of God.
    I dont get this attitude.. 'leave an old raid unused instead of allowing newer players to experience it aswell for the sake of nostalgia hoho!'

Deleted
    Any TBC raid, but only if no boss mechanics are nerved. (AQ would be nice aswell, though some mechanics need to be upped in tactics as there is to much tank n spank)

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I dont get this attitude.. 'leave an old raid unused instead of allowing newer players to experience it aswell for the sake of nostalgia hoho!'
    Because they will make it so easy it's not even funny (and it wasn't even hard back then).

10+ Year Old Account
    Well with blizzard's tarnished reputation and track record of rehashing old content, most if not all old stuff will be rehashed in future patches and expansions.

Its not a matter of if, but a matter of when.

10+ Year Old Account
    BFD!!!! Since I first step foot into it on my first toon all the way till present time this remains my all time favorite run.
    I would love to have this re-done, not shortened in anyway either, all bosses included!!
    Last edited by Tuulikki 27; 2013-01-31 at 04:44 PM.

If they "retouched" Karazhan they would no doubt streamline the whole thing. Which pretty much takes away the very thing that made it alluring in the first place. An entire haunted tower you got to explore.

It shouldn't be surprising that some people don't want that.

They can experience it. It's sitting right there and it's easy to solo at max level. Would you rather they "retuned" it like Scholo where they streamlined it, took out half the bosses, and made it completely trivial? Not to mention that there are some cool transmog items and a mount there. I don't understand YOUR mindset, there's nothing stopping anyone from going to Kara, if they want to badly enough. There's not even a damn attunement process anymore, (which wasn't that hard to begin with) which would be the only major reason I could see for a push to reissue it as an instance.