Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been sporting a "van dyke" or whatever it's called for a few years now, I keep it trimmed to around 1cm length.

I've been sporting a full beard and 'tache for close on 20 years now, couldn't imagine myself clean shaven anymore.

If anyone's seen the Hairy Bikers here in the UK, I'm the spitting image of Dave Myers, complete with long hair, glasses and large forehead!

Deleted
    I'm sporting a full beard since I was seventeen.

Been growing/sporting a Van Dyke beard for the last 10, almost 11 years straight and couldn't even imagine my face without it.

10+ Year Old Account
    never used a razor in my life. i use a trimmer for everything, cutting it down when it gets longer than 1cm mostly.

but i have the luck of a thick beard so i like it. i once tried to get a long beard to make dwarflike braids but it took me more then a year for 10 cm. i will try i again sometimes.

Ever since I got out of the Army I grew a beard. I'll always have it as long as jobs don't make me shave it off.

I have a goatee thing on my chin, and fucking chops on the sides of my face. I don't see a lot of people that can pull of chops, but I rock'em.

Grew mine out for no shave November!

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    after 2 weeks my face gets so itchy that I end up scatching and rubbing my chin and jaws that I end up with coldsores.

10+ Year Old Account
    Full beard, but trimmed short once a week.

Only reason: Too lazy to shave every day.

Use to have a goatee but shaved it when my ex said she didnt like it when we were together. Now im thinking about bringing it back.
    Yep

10+ Year Old Account
    I rock something like a Fu Manchu combined with sideburns following my chinbone. not found any accurate pic to share but it is kinda close to what Letty from Motörhead rocks!

I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

I am currently rocking a beard and mustache on half my face (the top half). It creeps people out when they see my eyes peaking out from behind my black beard. It is a disturbing site to say the least.

yea, just started back at work recently and had to shave it off sadly :/

I've rocked a beard and mustache for about seven years now. Mostly it was to conceal bad jawline acne, but also because I just wanted to have a beard. I have not once shaved it, and I don't intend to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't grow beards/mustaches so much as "hate shaving"
    Putin khuliyo

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    when my brother deployed overseas i had at the time a little scruff and he jokingly told me i needed to shave that shit off my face and i told him that i instead would grow my beard out and not cut my hair for the entirety of his deployment. he was deployed for a little over 14 months and when he came back i had a full beard and my hair was down to my shoulders. i had actually had my drivers license renewed right before he came home and after he came home i shaved everything off. i sometimes get refused alcohol at stores and bars and have been denied getting on a gambling boat as i look nothing like my drivers license photo.

that being said, i absolutely hated it, the beard was nearly as bad but the long hair was terrible, i dont understand how people wear long hair

Deleted

there you go.

btw, for some reason i cant make it smaller.. i tryed..

but yes.. i've got a beard

I want to but my beardgrowth is pathetic (eventhough im 23 now).
    there's only a moustache and chinhair and some random lonely hairs on the cheeks and more of them on the right cheek than the left.
    it's also real slow, I shave only once a week.

I both like and hate it, I kind of want to grow a beard but not having to shave every day is a nice bonus.

I'm having a full beard without moustache. Got problems growing it at first, then realized that when you shave yourself for some time using barbers razor it pretty much boosts your viking hair. Don't really know why, but that works.