What happened with the Undermine?

Since the eruption of Mount Karajo, the citizens of Kezan fled the island but what happened with Undermine?

In World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, Deathwing interrupts the goblin players' footbomb game and caused Mount Kajaro to erupt. Many goblins fled to Bilgewater Port as slaves on Trade Prince Gallywix's yacht, ending up shipwrecked on the Lost Isles. The status of the city is unknown.

Foreman Dampwick believes Kezan to be destroyed, and states such on the Lost Isles.
    Even after the Cataclysm and Mount Kajaro's eruption, Drizzlik has an order filled for Director Riddlevox and placed on the next boat to Undermine. The fact that this quest still exists shows that there still may be an Undermine, or that blizzard forgot about it.
    At BlizzCon 2010, it was stated that the goblins will go back to reclaim Kezan, and the rest of Kezan and the Undermine will be accessible to players at an unknown point in the future
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Neutral Staging Point / Capital once we head towards the Maelstrom to deal with Azshara and N'zoth!