Deleted

Frost related vanity items

Yo! I'd like to know if there are any vanity items that resemble frost? Anything from potions, purchasable brews, items, junk, effects on your character etc.

I know there are lots for fire so I'm wondering if anyone knows anything frosty. Ty!

Deleted
    Aqua Jewel, Essence of the Breeze, Muradin's Favor (kinda broken atm and just makes you a Dorf in underpants rather than a Frost Dorf, PoI copies of you are Frost Dorfs though).

Off the top of my head all have frosty looks to them.

Deleted
    The flask in Storm peaks that turns you into a Iron Dwarf. I think it's pretty "frosty".

Deleted
    Thanx for the replies so far, the only one most impressive is the aqua jewel Augh linked! Thing is, I've lvl'd up a frost death knight and I wanna use some special stuff while PvP'ing and the aqua jewel will seem as if I'm made of pure water will do marvels. It's a shame the Essence of the Breeze can't be used elsewhere...

For instance, if I had a fire mage/destro warlock, there are vanity items that make you burn (Sulfuron Slammer) stuff that makes you breathe fire, firey fireworks, flame charms that make some other effects etc. I'd macro those to my bursts heh

Also, if I had a Shaman I noticed there are a few vanity and quest totems which you could use anywhere, like the Totem of Harmony, Spirit Totem etc.

My rogue will have the Ethereal Oil potion on her, making her seem as if she's always half stealthed!

Stuff like this makes the game fun for me and my characters more original so if you find any more Frost Blue/White/Silver related items I'm interested!

@Deathknix Thx but I don't wanna change my whole appearance, i'd only use it if i was a male dwarf

@Asmodias Yeah... Not interested in pets but thx still

@Augh Will use the Aqua Jewel, Ty!

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=86589#dropped-by Ai-Li's Skymirror works too.
    Last edited by mmoc9aedacf3cf; 2013-01-31 at 07:13 PM.

I have a scythe that I use as a transmog, it is the scythe you get from the summer event where you qeue up to fight the ice based boss. It looks good on the back of a warlock in Sha warlock tier gear. It gives off a frost like mist effect.